Prince of Disaster 1

-089-

"So it was about constellations!" Exclaimed Knox when he finally realized the hidden message but not the answer.

"But which one?" He ask to his self trying to think which could it be.

"Leader,king and pride?" He ask again and again to his self trying to figure out the clues. After a few minutes of thinking his eye brows raise when he realized something.

"It is talking about one of the astrology signs, Leo of lion?" He ask his self again.

I mean a group of lion is called a pride, and it was the king of jungle and a born leader, atleast that it was mostly represent

It was actually starting to convince him that his on the right track. But now he start to think what the connection of Leo of lion to solving the riddle.

Those it means i need lion blood or something? Or do i need the constellation Leo to be above it or what so ever? But that would take such a long of time.

Once again Knox felt that he was back to square one. And worse he feel that he already use all his brain juices from all the thinking from before.

Frustrated he disheveled his hair using his right hand. He even start to  pull his own hair out of frustration because of the situation.

"Fuck it!" He curse as nothing comes to his mind even after repeatedly saying the word Leo and lion.

Couldn't contain his anger anymore he decided to just give up for the day. He turn around and start to approach the edge of the tower.

He then cast a small fire in his hand to guide him down. But as he felt the heat of the flames he created in his palm a sudden thought enter his mind. A thought strong enough to make him stop on his tract.

There , Knox stand still trying to process at what the possible answer that enter his mind. After a minute or so he turn his gaze at the flame in his hand.

It was small, the size of his fist. It was warm and was dancing at the soft blow of wind at the top of the tower.

As Knox put more thought into it he reach a possible conclusion that might have a possibility of solving his problem.

Slowly Knox turn his feet around, back to the circle in the center of the hard concrete roof of the tower. He stop a few inches away from the circle. He then look down on the riddle again then back to the fire on his palm.

The boy then slowly lower down one of his knees until he was kneeling on the hard floor with one of his knee.

The small fire in his hand then perish as the magic circle beneath it slowly faded in his palm.  He then put his hand against the big magic circle on the floor.

Closing his eyes, he started  to accumulate the mana within him. Like a water flowing downward on a stream in a calm manner his mana start to flow down to his hand to the magic circle.

Slowly the magic circle start to shine a bright red colored. Knox can't see it as his eyes are still shut. But he can feel that something change.

Carefully Knox start to retract his hand away from the circle as he felt that the circle was slowly awaken. He knew that he already put the right amount of mana to light it but he was afraid that his sudden retraction might cause some problem.

Knox open his eyes as he finally retracted his hand away from the circle. There he finally saw the true appearance of the circle.

Like what he have thought it was not a single circle only. Two smaller circle that was covered by moss appeared. It was connected to the big circle and have the same unknown language written on them.