little bit of backstory

When they were young, Max Verstappen was ahead of everyone, winning most races and so  obviously the young Elizabeth had a crush on the Dutch boy. 

Charles and max were competing against each other so Elizabeth could never admit to her brother that she liked him.  And also being her rival too. 

Growing up the Leclerc's were a racing family, especially the twins Elizabeth and Charles, they lived and slept racing and she was determined to become the first female formula one driver to win a championship. But that plan came crashing down after the family lost Jules, a close family friend and the one that made her dream seem possible. After that she refused to get into a race car or even step onto a track. This got worse after their father passed, her father would always tell her to sing and write song as she had a talent for it. So she did write songs to help with her feels and thoughts. Charles threw himself into karting and racing whilst Elizabeth threw herself into music.

They would become the most unexpected twins to take over the world in different ways. Elizabeth became the biggest singer to come from Monaco and would sell out concerts. Slowly she'd get back into racing but would stay behind the screen when her brother got into formula one and that is when she'd meet max Verstappen once again. 

Max started to make a name for himself more after joining red bull. mad max. He was aggressive and brutal. That caused him to not have the best reputation and it only got worse from there. So in 2021 Christian Horner decided to try fix his lions reputation with the help of a beloved singer. 

During Charles first season in Formula one, Elizabeth would support him and run into max Verstappen more then she'd like. The two had always butt heads on and off the track. 

"Oh look the girl Leclerc," he mocked, "how's retirement or can you call it that when you give up." 

She scoffed, "and mad max is a Great reputation?" she replied sarcastically. "i hope it bites you in the arse one day, Verstappen." 

And it did. In the worst way for elizabeth Leclerc. 

🌙🌙🌙please vote and comment this 🌙🌙🌙