9 - Back to monaco

The Monday after the race, they went straight back to Monaco because there wasn't another race for a few weeks. Max's father left after to race to go straight home as he was refusing to talk to his son. again. So Lando join the private plane back to Monaco with max, Charles, Daniel,  elizabeth and Carlos.

The morning was spent packing for max and sleeping for elizabeth. A loud scream came from the bathroom and scared elizabeth awake, that's when she saw a grown man with a coat hanger trying to fight a spider. "you're scared of spiders?" she laughed then got up a grabbed the spider before putting it on the balcony.

"you're not?" max asked.

"nope its a spider." she explained.

They argued about if spider were scary or not all the way to the plane when max shouted at Charles. "your sister is a freak!" which received a laugh for Charles who was on the plane already with the boys and were just waiting for max and elizabeth.

Obviously they'd leave two seats that were together for the 'couple.' they sat down and elizabeth started to try write again. Her system was write what your thinking then make a song from that, which lead to probably about a hundred random lyrics all other the notebooks pages. she furred her eyebrows together looking at the words thinking what she could do with them. "let me see," her brother said as he grabbed the book out of her hands, quickly read and circles the good lyrics with a pencil and gave it back, "don't overthink it, you're a good writer." he smiled.

can you feel my heartbeat?

when you hit it full speed?

I can never tell, how do you sleep so well?

theses were some of the lyrics he circle, she just stared at the page,12 hours on a plane surely she can finish one song. Write from experience. what 24 year old has that. Elizabeth lost two loved ones and had a shitty relationship with someone who was just too sweet for her. As he would say anyway, she thought for a minute and quickly started writing like a mad woman.

It can't be said I'm an early bird
It's ten o'clock before I say a word
Baby, I can never tell
How do you sleep so well?

You keep telling me to live right
To go to bed before the daylight
But then you wake up for the sunrise
You know you don't gotta pretend, baby, now and then

Don't you just wanna wake up, dark as a lake?
Smelling like a bonfire, lost in a haze?
If you're drunk on life, babe, I think it's great
But while in this world

I think I'll take my whiskey neat
My coffee black and my bed at three
You're too sweet for me

I aim low
I aim true and the ground's where I go
I work late where I'm free from the phone
And the job gets done
But you worry some, I know

But who wants to live forever, babe?
You treat your mouth as if it's Heaven's gate
The rest of you like you're the TSA
I wish I could go along, babe, don't get me wrong

You know you're bright as the morning, as soft as the rain
Pretty as a vine, as sweet as a grape
If you can sit in a barrel, maybe I'll wait
Until that day

I'd rather take my whiskey neat
My coffee black and my bed at three
You're too sweet for me

She did it. The first song on her second album was finally done. She actually squealed with excitment which woke up max who was sat across from her. They'd been on the flight for about two hours and most were asleep or doing something else. "why are you squealing?" max groaned with a raspy voice.

"oh i just did the first song for my album. i still need to get my producer to read it and help with some bits but its there." she smiled softly.

"what's it about?" he asked as Charles turned who was also curious of the answer.

"just this guy i used to date, he was just too nice and not want i wanted but what i thought i wanted from a relationship." she said before Charles grabbed the notebook and read it.

"you need more ohhs or ahhs for it to be a song." he laughed and got a whack on the head from his sister, "meanie." as he threw the book to max who didn't even read it and just closed it and threw it on her chair.

Elizabeth gave him a confused look as her brothers and best friend always looked at her songs, even her ex boyfriend. "what? its your songs, its private." max stated before going back to sleep. respectful, she thought.

After a long boring flight and car ride, she finally made it home. Elizabeth called her management and produce and sent over copies of the lyrics so they could review them. Then fell asleep in her bed.

Over the few weeks before the next race max and elizabeth had to be spotted on dates and post things about each other, to help with the publics view of the new 'couple.' They would just hold hands or hug, not wanting to make the other uncomfortable.

' They would just hold hands or hug, not wanting to make the other uncomfortable

Liked by elizabethlerclec, charleslerclec, danielriccardo and 1,904,567 more

maxverstappen33: could have gotten P1 bit still happy. spending time back home and preparing for the next race. 🧡🦁

comments:

User345: a new girl? can she fight?

User456: elizabeth is so attractive. how did he land her?

^user678: PR relationship its soo obvious.

User213: bros punching

   ^ madelinescott: agreed.

         ^elizabethlerclec: MADDIE!

elizabethlerclec: 🩶🩶

Max had finally posted something about the relationship as elizabeth smiled, then remembered he didn't actually plan it and got of the boat after taking that photo and left. Elizabeth groaned in a few days, she had to got to the next race.