13 - move in day

Once they landed in Monaco, elizabeth had to pack up most of her stuff and say good bye to her apartment for the next couple of months. Charles help her move them into max's place and so did max. When they had finished they ordered some food and ate. Once Charles left, the two went to their rooms. Elizabeth in max's guest room.

The next morning she woke up to a purring ball of fur next to her. Jimmy, max's cat, was sleeping in her bed next to her. She wouldn't lie and say that she didn't enjoy the company of the cats because she loved it and they clearly liked her too.

Max was in the living room streaming with team redline, she could hear him as his voice echoed through his apartment. It was twice as big as Elizabeth's. She walked into the living and saw him in the corner, sim racing. Standing still for a minute thinking, if she walks over, people will assume they are living together but her and max still haven't spoken. Then she saw max wave her over, and mindlessly she did. she stood behind his chair and watched him sim race.

Eventually the stream chat clocked on and we're talking about them and how cute it was that she watches him race. "mate that's not right!" max said loud but not yelling. Subconsciously, her hand dropped into his hair and played with it slightly. Max looked up at her and smiled. Maybe it will be okay. "do you want to talk to them?" he asked, "they wanna talk to you." as he pulled his headphones off and past them to her.

"I'm good" she whispered. this felt too real, talking to drivers was one thing but his friends who he streams with is another. He just nodded and put the headphones. Elizabeth stood an watched for a while, until her legs got tired and as she moved away max turned around.

"where you going?" he asked softly.

"to sit down?" she replied, max immediately pulled his sit back and pulled the girl on to his lap, then continued to race. This was the closest they had been and she was too scared to move just in case she messed up his race.

The stream chat blew up and Elizabeth watched as Max finished the race, That second he took his hands off the steering wheel and wrapped his arms around her. She moved slightly and laid her head on his chest. This was progress. we could be legendry. Her eyes widened as she jumped up and ran to get her notebook. "you good?" Max shouted.

"Yep." she said out of breath, and then came back with her notebook. Max waited for her to sit back on his lap before starting the next race. Elizabeth wrote quickly.

Maybe this is the beginning of something so magical

Legendary lovers, we could be legendary

Legendary lovers, we should be legendary

she wrote like mad.

Go down in history
Go down together

Into infinity
Forever

Your Cleopatra
Your blushing Juliet

Anything for your love

A ride or die

She could write again. oh my god max is the muse, she realised, shit. she looked up at max who was engrossed in his game and biting his lip.

Once max finished the stream, they stayed like that for a while longer. "why'd you run off?" he said whilst turning his pc off.

"i had a lyric idea. just need to finish the rest of it." she said softly.

"tell me," he said in a gently tone "the lyric."

She repeated the lyric to him. "what's it about?" he asked