1 - The call.

Monaco

The sun shined into the room and dusted the floor in golden light. 

*buzz buzz* *buzz buzz* 

Awoken by the phone ringing, Elizabeth reach for it to see if it was someone she could ignore.

It was not.

'Alex - PR manger'

She groaned in annoyance as she answered it. 'Hello.'

'finally! okay so I figured out a way for you to promote your new album.' a jolly voice spoke

'its 5am couldn't it have waited Alex.' She spoke as she fixed her bed hair. 

'nope honeybee.' as she popped the p in nope.

'what then.'

'PR relationship.'

'what? huh? who?' she said stunned

'you and the max Verstappen.' Alex giggled.

'get fucked. No!' Elizabeth exclaimed.

'think about it. it will promote your album and also you get a year off to travel with him.' Alex spoken almost trying to sell it to Elizabeth.

'Ferrari fans might kill me, also my brothers to. Considering the fact Charlie is friends with max.'

'oh um think about it though please. love you. I need an answer before the end of the day. bye!' Alex ended the call and the room was silent as the bright British accent left.

"FUCK!" Elizabeth said flopping back down on her bed. She was actually thinking about it not because of max but the fact shed be at every race and see her brothers. She sighs and got up and walked towards the bathroom.

red bull racing factory.

"no I'm not faking a relationship, Chris." max yelled in Christian's office.

Christian sighed "max your reputation is in the gutters mate. we will start to lose sponsors soon." with his head in his hands.

"who?" max replied through gritted teeth. Christian looks at him confused. "who will i be 'dating'?"

"Elizabeth Leclerc if she agrees." Max's eyes widened at the name. His friend's twin sister.

"fine" as he got up and slammed the door shut. Before storming down the corridor. 

🌙🌙🌙please vote and comment this 🌙🌙🌙