20.

Elise forced herself to wake up the next day as the excited screams of the contestants downstairs surprisingly woke up, she didn't get a lot of sleep either. Tonight ball  stressing her out.

Elise put on her slippers and left her room, she saw contestants still surrounding Rahne and she rolled her eyes, going over to the kitchen. Elise opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water gulping it down, the intercom shrieked causing Elise to flinch in surprise. She will really never get used to that sound.

"Contestants, on the Prince's request no challenge will proceed today. The Prince will see you all at the ball tonight." The intercom announced and the girls screamed in excitement.

Elise closed the fridge and was about to go back upstairs before the entrance of the resort was opened.

"Oh hey Jihyun!" Chun greeted and Elise peeked her head through to see a usually bubbly Jihyun enter the resort holding her usual measuring tape and a fanny pack still attached to her hip.

"Hello girls! Since most of you don't know me, I'm Nam Jihyun the Princess race offical stylist, can't wait to work with all of you!" Jihyun said and the girls roared in more screams of excitement.

"I will make sure all of you are glammed up for tonight's ball! Now where's yesterday winner?" Jihyun asked and immediately Rahne put her hand up.

"It's me." Rahne said sweetly, battling her eyelashes together and Jihyun smiled widely linking their hands together. " Come on! Let's all get going!" Jihyun said as she motioned the other contestants to follow her, Elise walking hehind everyone else. Chun saw her and ran up to her putting her arm around her shoulder  as Elise jumped.

"C'mon Elise let's go together!" Chun said cheerfully causing Elise to flash a smile.

The dressing room was bigger now and it was filled with people running back in forth holding heels, dresses on hangers and Elise saw one person holding a hair straightener. Jihyun put her hands on her hips turning to look at the girls.

"Contestants meet my team, we are all determined to make sure you look great tonight!" Jihyun said as she locked arms with Rahne "Our winner will be getting the best treatment." Jihyun announced as Rahne smirked looking at Elise before winking.

Elise looked away huffing, soon she was pulled away by Chun who was being pulled away by someone on Jihyun's team.

Zai Zai walked inside the control room the next day on the lookout for Matthew as she walked over to his table, looking left and right in paranoia, Zai Zai went over to Matthew's table. Tapping her fingers on the table, she allowed her fingers to roam around before bending down and putting her head underneath the table.

"If he's a killer, i have know." Zai Zai whispered to herself as her fingers pinched in the corners of the table. Matthew walked in holding a cup of coffee before he saw Zai Zai underneath his table, clearing his throat loudly Zai Zai jumped hitting her head harshly.

"Ouch!" Zai Zai hissed softly as she rubbed her head standing up awkwardly, Zai Zai saw Matthew before chuckling nervously. "Oh hey Matthew, my lipstick fell so..." Zai Zai said putting her lipstick on the ground in panic before she twirled around, Matthew looked at her confused.

"Oh found it! It wasn't underneath your table after all!" Zai Zai said picking up her lipstick as Matthew nodded slowly. "O..Kay." he finished off going over to his table as Zai Zai nodded , sitting at her table.

Elise coughed softly as a stylist sprayed perfume in her face. She was currently being applied makeup, Elise sat on her chair uncomfortably as the other stylist worked on her hair, tugging and pulling on her braids harshly in the process.