15.

Quànrui clapped twice as two chefs came in serving the appetizer. It looked small and it made Elise's stomach rumble. Plated beautifully, the two chefs filled up Elise and Quànrui's wine glasses with expensive white wine before bowing in respect and leaving.

"Please dig in don't wait on me." Quànrui encouraged as Elise looked at the dish puzzled, picking up her fork and knife. "Do you know what the dish is called your majesty?" Elise asked as Quànrui rose an eyebrow, Elise waved her hands in front of her as she realised.

"I'm sorry i mean Quànrui?" Elise finished off her question as Quànrui nodded. "It's a summer salad, it's simply just grated carrots, lettuces with chopped cherry tomatoes drizzled with honey and lime." Quànrui explained as Elise nodded in comprehension.

"How do you know the dish so well?" Elise questioned, Quànrui grabbed his own fork and knife before grinning. "It's my favorite appetizer." He answered as Elise nodded taking a large bite, Quànrui watched expectantly as Elise ate. Her face lighting up as Quànrui smiled.

"How is it?"

"Great! I thought it would taste like water and vegetables!" Elise said confused as she began digging into the appetizer.

"So Elizabeth, what do you look for in a husband?" Quànrui asked as Elise put her head up. "Quànrui?" She questioned as Quànrui repeated his question. Elise nodded.

"Oh, i want someone who is loving and doesn't have unrealistic expectations for me." Elise answered as Quànrui tilted his head to the side. "Unrealistic expectations?" Quànrui questioned making Elise nod her head.

"My father always had the highest expectations for me while growing up, i had to get high grades even though i don't like school, i had to lose weight and have a certain build even though i love eating, and he hates looking at me directly in the eye because i resemble him too much, according to him daughters need to resemble their mothers." Elise said as Quànrui's eyebrows furrowed in sympathy.

"That's terrible Elizabeth." Quànrui said as Elise shrugged.

"It's how i was raised, so i don't want a husband similar to my father and the man he wanted me orginally to marry which is his childhood friend." Elise deadpanned, slightly shivering at the thought of marrying farmer John.

Quànrui nodded as he cut into his food. "Interesting." He mumbled as Elise ate down her food.

The main course was served soon after and it was soup dumplings elegantly plated together. "Wow!" Elise complimented looking at the plate as Quànrui looked at her smiling.

"Tell me more about yourself Elizabeth." Quànrui said as Elise looked up at him grinning "Firstly i don't like being addressed by my full name." Elise said as Quànrui leaned forward "Oh really? What is your nickname then?"

"Elise, I've been called that my entire life plus it's shorter to say." Elise said as Quànrui repeated  the name "Elise.. did i say it right?" Quànrui questioned as Elise clapped her hands satisfied.

"Yeah!" Elise said excitedly as Quànrui couldn't help but smile. The two started to eat their soup dumplings before Elise continued talking. "My life isn't so interesting, i work at a conveniance store and i spend my time there mostly.." Elise began as Quànrui looked up at her seeing Elise looking up in thought.

The night sky  was beautifully potrayed with little stars, Elise got lost in what she was saying as she gasped at the sky. Quànrui looked up at the sky as well.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Elise questioned as Quànrui looked directly at her smiling softly "Yes.. it is." Quànrui said, Elise smiled brightly before looking down at Quànrui who looked away in panic.

"Umm..." Quànrui coughed out embarassed as he wiped his mouth with a cloth. "You..you were saying?" Quànrui said as Elise wheezed before laughing out loud. Quànrui looked at her flustered before a laugh naturally left his lips.

"Ahhhh!" Rahne screamed out as she trashed her room, the coffee table flipped upside down, her blankets and pillows on the floor unwanted. Rahne buried her hands in her hair as she pulled it in frustration.

"Why does she keep winning?" Rahne whispered as her lips trembled "It's supposed to be me on that date not her!" Rahne screamed out as her body shook from anger. "Why? Why? Why!?" Rahne said as she pushed her bed in frustration.  Sitting on the floor as angry tears flowed down her cheeks.

After having their main course and dessert. Quànrui and Elise stood in front of the balcony railings as they looked at the night sky.

Elise's heart dropped when Quànrui shifted closer, their shoulders brushing. "Can i say something Elise?" Quànrui said as Elise turned to look at him, their close proximity making Elise nervous.

Why was she even nervous!?

"Yeah you can." Elise allowed as Quànrui nodded. "Contrary to what your father believes, i think you are an amazing person." Quànrui said as Elise's eyes softened up.

"You don't have to act a certain way, being yourself is enough." Quànrui said as Elise nodded, smiling softly and she felt her body move closer to Quànrui.

Kissing his cheek softly, Elise watched Quànrui eyes widened, clearly flustered as his cheeks had a hint of pink. 

"Goodbye Quànrui, tonight was amazing." Elise complimented as Quànrui saw the 1 hour clock run out.

Jiwoong came in and bowed, Elise grabbed her high heels as she walked out of the balcony looking at Quànrui who was still frozen in his spot holding his cheek.

Elise chuckled softly before completely leaving.

"Whoa" was all Quànrui could say.

They so cute y'all