Chapter 3: The Party

" Sure, where we going? " I texted her back. This girl was always on the move. She told me it was a house party. I didn't have anything else to do. I texted her back and told her to come get me at seven.

I went and grabbed my white lace shirt with my Burgundy and white jeggings and my white heels and layed it on my bed. I was thirsty and didn't have anything but water in the fridge. I grabbed my house key and walked down the block to the store.

It was cold as hell outside and I started reconsidering my outfit when I bumped into somebody."Wassup ma? " It was Isaac, the last person I expected to see. "My fault, sorry." I replied and kept walking. He was with a couple of friends. "Aye hold up yo! " he somewhat shouted. For some reason I stopped.  

"What? " I didn't mean for it to sound irritated but it did. "Dang, girl chill. I just wanted to know if you wanted to come kick it at my party tonight." He was a cute lightskinned boy with super curly hair. He wasn't fully black I could tell. I didn't get a close look earlier but now I was a foot away from him and noticed features I didn't before. Like his sexy deep dimples and his dark brown eyes. He had on a black and grey striped Polo shirt with khakis, black and grey vans and a grey snapback. He was looking good, nah scratch that he was looking great.

"I'll always send a picture if you want a more detailed look." He started chuckling and shaking his head. Damn was I really staring at him for the past five minutes ? "I was already invited to a party, maybe next time." I told him truthfully. "Oh iigght ma, yeah maybe next time. Hit me up though you got my number." He winked and left .

I had walked in the store before I realized what he had said. He sent the note. I laughed to myself and bought my Gatorade. I walked back to my house and looked at my phone for the time. It was 6:11 so I figured I should go ahead and start getting dressed because Jay always come 15 min early. I went and put my hair in a high bun with a bang. I put my lipgloss and body spray on. 10 minutes later somebody was knocking at my door.

"Aye sexy, you ready? " Jay made her voice super deep. smh. "With yo manly ass! " We both just bust out laughing. I got in the car and put my seatbelt on. Jay just rolled her eyes. No Hell when I ride with her it's always safety first.

All of a sudden a hand covered my mouth and said "Call me Base God hoe! " I knew that voice from anywhere. I turned around to see my best friend Riante. "Y'all retarded man. Why you wasn't at school today?" I asked her. "Well, I set my alarm for 6:30 but I forgot time went up an hour so it went off at 7:30. Breakfast at school end at 7:15. I went to fix me some Fruity Pebbles but Crackhead Terry had ate em all. So I was like fuck it, no Fruity Pebbles then no school." I just sat there staring at her. smh. "This trick got problems 

" We all just bust out laughing. I mean seriously? No fruity pebbles no school. We pulled up to the house.I never did ask who party it was and I was wondering because their house was huge. "Jay, who living large?" I asked her. "I bet they can get stacks of fruity pebbles." joined Riante. "Seriously RI? This my future baby daddy house"  

Jay finally answered. " D.J.? " Me and Riante said it at the same time only she sucked her teeth before 

"Nah, Isaac, we got a thing " she said shrugging her shoulders. "Ahh hell." I said sighing. We got out the car and went to the door. "Ten dollars to get in shorty." Ugh, if only I had asked what party we was going to earlier. I gave the doorman ten dollars. I looked up and my God he was sexy. He looked of some relation to Isaac. "That's Drew! " Jay whispered in my.ear as we walked in the house. I saw people everywhere there was at least 50 people in the living room alone.

Started From The Bottom came on. Jay was grinding all on some random nigga. Whatever. I wasn't babysitting tonight. 

I went to the bathroom but the door was locked. I turned around and bumped into, of course, Isaac. "Ahh shidd, look who showed up ...." He was smiling looking hella fine.

" Damn, ma you looking good." I smiled " Thanks, but I was looking for a bathroom." He started walking down the hall and nodded for me to come.  

He showed me another bathroom 

that was unoccupied. "Thanks " I said and smiled. I was about to go in there before he grabbed me and said, "Hold up, I saw the way you was looking at me earlier and. 

.." he paused. "And what? " Didn't this nigga see I had to use the bathroom. I was about to piss my pants. "... and shid I was wondering if you wanted to chill sometimes? " "Sure, now gotta go!" I slammed the door and used the bathroom.My bladder was about to burst.

Later on after the party, I met back up with Jay and Riante and we headed home. I was tired so we all spent the night J's. I was just ready to sleep.