Chapter 10: Bound To Be

(Picture Of Kelly on the side)

Weeks passed and school was out in a couple of days. Drew and I were hanging out more and more. I guess you can say ... we official. He told me his mama was suppose to meet us at dinner that night but she never showed up. He said she was out "handling business" so I didn't bother him anymore about it. As I started thinking about it though, they were both always out "handling business".

*********

(Drew POV)

Shidd, say she rolling with ya boy foreal foreal now. These last couple of weeks been right. Me and Candace was together every day and I loved it. We were chilling at the house as always.

"My girl won't exercise." she said pressing the button on the controller super hard.

"Candace, don't fuck up my controller." I warned her.

She was already making me play this gay ass game Sims 3, that she rented from Video Warehouse. I don't see how she play this stupid stuff. You can't win or nothing cause ain't nothing to win at. Only part I liked on here was you could hit and quit to almost everybody. Which brought me to the thought that she wasn't giving me nada. I ain't complaining though. I can't because I knew she wasn't easy from the beginning. I pressed the start button on the controller.

"Ugh, chill out my stove on fire." she said agrravated.

"My dude been trying to get some cutty from you for the last five minutes," I said getting up, " and yo ass steady tryna cook this other nigga some pancakes." I cut off the game.

"You a hater Drew. Don't get mad cause donnobody want that," she held her pinky up "..peeny weeny." she started laughing.

Oh she trying to be funny. I got some for her ass. I picked her up and placed her on top of me until she was straddling.

"What's that shit you was talking now? " I said holding her waist.

"Nigga I ain't scared of you." she said tracing her finger over my chest.

I swatted her hand away. "Nah, don't touch me." I told her. She started laughing.

"Ion see a damn thing funny." I said pushing her down on my pelvis. "This, right here, be on its grown man status." I looked down at my big head ass friend (lol) .

"I hear ya Bae." she said smiling.

She kissed me and bit down on my lip. That get me every time. As I flipped her over, she wrapped her legs around me. I kissed on her neck as she slid off her shirt. She had on a black bra with a sports bra over it. The fuck? I stared at her with a confused look. I got up, mad as hell. "Two bras Candace? Really? All them extra unnecessary clothes I gotta take off?" I said. "It feel weird with a sports bra on by itself," she started laughing, "..besides I know you ain't talking nigga, pants basketball shorts then boxers?" she said shaking her head.

I chuckled."The difference is all the shit I got on can easily come off. I'd be tired before we even got started with all the shit you got on." I said grabbing her.

********

(Candace POV)

"Let me go, smelling like ten cans of bounce that ass." I said laughing.

He gave me a "nigga please" look. "Stop the madness. I be Polo'd down everyday witcho' stanky booty ass." he said grabbing me tighter and laughing.