Chapter 5: On To The Next

"Who this nigga!?" Chance yelled at me. "None of your business! Why are you even here? We stalking people now?" I asked. How did he even know where I was? This boy on some other ish.

"I think I'm going to take a walk. " Drew got up and was about to walk out the door, but Chance blocked the door. "Aha, look breh I ain't tryna' start no trouble." He reached for the door but Chance pushed his hands. Drew looked down chuckling. He looked back up at Chance for a good second or two, then all hell broke loose. Drew had faded him too quick. It was almost unreal.

I kinda felt bad for him, then again I didn't tell him to bring his ass over here and I didn't tell him to try a nigga he didn't even know. He knew better, so whatever happened was brought upon by himself. Drew just sat down in the couch with a blank expression.

"What? " he asked, looking at me. I scoffed and nodded towards Chance who was holding his stomach. "I ain't make him bleed. Besides bitch nigga shouldn't of tried me. He'll be alright." He started smiling then looked at Chance. "Aye breh, you iight?"

I just stared at him. How are you going to ask up that when you just bass drummed his face?! Chance got up without a word and left. I was just overwhelmed by all that happen ed so I sat down, far..... far away from Drew. He didn't seem too sane.

He started laughing, "Why you ain't sitting in your assigned seat is B? Come over here." He started biting his lip. Was he trying to seduce me?! It was working. Just then Riante walked through the door. Saved by the bell!

"Damn Candace. . . . Why you so distant? " she was looking at me like I was crazy. "Same thing I was trying to figure out. " Drew added. I rolled my eyes at him.

" So you gone come see me later?" Jay was hugging on Isaac as she was walking through the door. "Yeah, Ima stop by tonight." He smirked then kissed her for what seemed like hours. "You ready cuhh? " He finally asked after his lips were done getting smothered. "I'm waiting on you while you slob swappin'." We all laughed. He so crazy. They was about to leave until Drew called my name, "Candace, lemme holla' at you for a minute." He nodded his head for me to come outside. "What? " I didn't know what would come out of his mouth. "We gone fix that attitude bae." He said it with a serious look. "Bae? I don't recall us being together. As a matter of fact I just met you." I was about to say some more before he cut me off. "That's because we ain't together...yet." He winked, " I just wanted to know if we could chill sometimes? " He had a serious face on. There was no smirk, smile, or wink. "Yeah we can do that." I didn't mind at all, this boy was gorgeous. We exchanged numbers and information.

"That's wassup ma, ima hit you up later though. " He smiled then kissed my cheek. I slapped him.

"Tf? I thought we was good? " He was holding his face. "Aha, I don't know you liked that. He just shook his head smiling and walked off.

"About time nigga, damn what was y'all doing? Sharing life stories? " I heard Isaac as I was walking back in the house. "Nigga shutup and tend to yours." I heard Drew laughing. The car started and then zoomed off.

I turn around to see Riante with a big Kool-Aid smile on her face. "Nothing happened." She just kept smiling at me like a psycho so I pushed her from in front of me and went in the room. " Hey I'm tired of you pushing me around! " She said it in her Norbit voice. I couldn't stop laughing. Jay was just sitting over there looking into space. "What's wrong with you girl?" I asked her. "I think he the one. " she was smiling hard. Riante sucked her teeth and said, "You think everybody the one Jay."

"Shut up cause nobody asked yo' window shopping ass!" Jay was hollering. I guess she was offended. Riante smiled "Nah see you saw me leave with Torez, you saw me come back with Joseph so get your shit straight."

"HOE!" Jay said.Riante scrunched her face "Hoe?! You've known Isaac what two days? He already know where yo house at. He don't even want you. I know you saw them two girls arguing over him. He told Joseph about how you snuck out last night to go see him. You knew the dude for less than a day and you still gave it up. But I'm the hoe right? Aha, if that's whatchu' wanna call it. "

Damn, she said a mouthful then. I knew Jay wasn't the type to wait for too long, but less than a day? Plus he a player. But I'm still worried about what's about to happen next. Jay phone started ringing. Funny thing is I saw Chance name on the screen. Obviously she didn't notice because she answered it and went to the bathroom.

"Chance! " I mouthed confused to Riante. Why was he calling her? I mean I don't care that he talking to her but did she have a thing with him that I didn't know about? Guess we was about to find out.

"What?!" we heard her scream. He must've told her what happened earlier. "Smh alright Bae, love you more, bye. " She came out the bathroom. I was staring at her with a disgusted look. Bae? Love you more? Tf was going on? .

"Who was that? " I asked. "Nosey ain't we? That was Isaac checking up on me. This bitch lying he just left ten minutes ago. "But he ain't been gone fifteen minutes." Riante snapped. She read my mind. "So! Mind yo damn business! With yo jealous ass!" Riante just laughed, "Girl you funny." Right then her phone started ringing. Jay looked at her. "Oh look it's Joseph calling, you can see his name and everything ." She flashed her phone and sure enough it said "MyNiggaJoseph" Calling. She answered, "Hello?"

"Yeah wassup? " Joseph voiced echoed through the phone because she had him on speaker.

"Nothing, chilling with the girls." Riante rolled her eyes at Jay.

"Oh, let Candace know Drew gone hit her up in a few from a 395 number." I nodded. "And let Jay know that Isaac said his plans changed and that he would've called but he ain't had service since we left." Riante and I both looked at each other then Jay. She looked uneasy then turned her head. Mhmm, caught in a lie. "Iight, I'll let her know Ima hit you up later. They both said bye and hung up. "Aha, guess somebody got some explaining to do Ima leave y'all alone to talk. " Riante left.

Smh I can't believe I'm about to interrogate my best friend about a possible relationship with my ex. I can't win for losing.