Misunderstanding

"Your highness?" silver asked again 'i'm stuck in this dream again..' "hmm" I answered, "we arrived" silver stated as the carriage came to a halt. The door opened to see sebek standing there "We have arrive your highness to your new home" he spoke loudly "right.." I mumbled. Sebek helped me out as silver followed behind. "Well this is gloomy" I commented as i looked at the castle "and abandoned" silver adds "our lord said that the interior is renovated per his request...Yet the outside seems to not be up to standards" Sebek grumbled and i sighed "why am i here again" i mumbled "your father thought it best for you to take residence here. It's safer" Silver said then he coughs "Have you taken your medicine" I asked "yes you have no need to be concern you highness" silver replied as he whipped his mouth "come, lets get you inside" he stated as he turns to sebek "I'll get the luggage" he adds as me and silver walks towards the creepy castle.

The inside looks nothing like it did before. It was like there were no signs of the place burning down at all. Everything is furnished and decorated with royal colors and gold yet one thing stood out to them...well me, past me, and silver. Malleus's throne..."that's odd" i commented as i walked over "your highness be careful" Silver said as I walked up the stairs to the throne. I touched the arms of the throne which were cold to the touch. Chills crawled up my spine as i felt something.... it felt unfamiliar yet... familiar. My thoughts were interrupted by the door barging open causing me to gasp and silver to draw his sword. It was sebek who struggled to take in all the luggage.silver sighed as he sheath his blade and helped sebek with our cargo.

"We should hire servants" Sebek suggested, "our lordship is sending servants to work here. In due time" Silver stated as he sat on the couch below me. I sat on the dark throne to get a feel for it. This castle is soon to be my kingdom "...This place is strange" Silver stated out loud "Strange? Explain yourself silver" Sebek asked sounding skeptical "Don't you feel it. Someone is watching us" Silver explains "really" I replied sitting up straight "Silver you mustn't frighten her highness. You're illness has finally affected your brain it seams" sebek scolded "it's merely a minor cold sebek, and trust I've never been more awake" Silver stated as he stood up. When silver turned to look upon the throne he froze for a moment then drew his sword "Your highness get down!" he shouted stunning sebek. He was just about to shout at Silver for his behavior when he too looked passed me and spotted something. Sebek was too stunned to speak. A heavy chill rushed at my spine making me jump out of my throne. I never dared look behind as i rushed down to the men who glared at the spot where I was. The figure never left. There stood a large man..if you can even call that human. His horns protrude from his head and a pair of glowing green eyes glanced at us. Eyes that burned into my soul. He's looking dead at me...

He knows me

A banging was heard behind us as the room felt hot. Sebek and Silver felt that too. "What is the meaning of this! WHO ARE YOU" sebek shouted at the cloaked figure. The door behind me burst open as another smaller figure burst through the door causing me to yelp in terror "now, now children settle down settle down. No need to be so defensive" a man with short hair and dark magenta highlights walked through the front. He spotted me and bowed, "I apologize, where's your new advisors sent by your fathers to help you with this new land" he said as he presented us with a letter. Cautiously, silver retrieved the letter for me and read the contents, I looked over his shoulders and instincts tell me it's legit.

It was a misunderstanding....but

It doesn't explain the longing in his eyes...I did wonder why..