𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

He had just hoped for a stable job- his intentions exclusive of working for a perennial jackass, a part time flirt and wholly, just a bastard with the ego of a God. His sun facing apartment that he had newly bought in central Seoul had sure costed him a fortune but his millionaire dad had his back. 

You might be pondering over the question, "Then, why the fuck was he working?"

Well, Sim Jake had been an aspirant to fulfil all his duties like a good son and establish himself on his own- without much help from his mentor, that is, his father; a one of a kind human being with his morals attaining the highest possible designation. He cared about nothing but how to inculcate all the basic ethics in his two children, Sim Jake and his noona, Sim Jen- short for Jennifer. 

As much as Jake loved his father, he shivered in his presence or his vicinity for he had always been what you imagine the height of particularity would be; aggressive, fierce and overly particular. 

His mother wasn't half bad either- it was just that he did not like her. Having caught her cheating on his dad not once but twice, he had obviously lost all the attachment that they should've built over the years. It wasn't like he had declared it but just her mere sight, lopsided his mood or threw it from a cliff. He saw her as nothing but a selfish woman who never gave a fuck about the two children, she had birthed. 

He had moved to Seoul from Australia under proper guidance and leadership of his father, who had not failed to teach him about all the necessities he was required to learn to live alone- as a singular individual, apart from family. 

Having always found solace in his cousin Sunghoon, a resident in Seoul, sure eased out his situation but the trivial thought of living alone, working alone and lastly, surviving alone just piqued his adrenaline. 

And, now was the time for the big entry of someone he never knew could get on his rather calm nerves, so damn well- Lee Fucking Heeseung, aka, his boss who he would be working under as his personal secretary. Jake, a free and lively spirit who hated the bare name of boundaries, was needed to assess to the jackass of The Republic of Korea- the guy infamous for his unnervingly short temper, his hyper instincts to fire his employees and his part time flirting skills when he felt like it. 

It was going to be a hell of a prodigious ride for our naive man.

________________________________________________

Hii, my lovelies!! 💜

I believe that this is going to be a rather long novel than a short story. (Well, only if I don't get bored and hyper-instinctively delete it >_<)

There are going to be filler chapters- something that is almost close to none in my stories because not gonna lie, I think that this is going to be the longest story on this profile, so far.

I would admire your support and would be nothing but grateful if you would consider reading and voting my novice pieces! 

Love you, 

Kim 💕