𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔖𝔥𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔒𝔣 𝔄 𝔏𝔦𝔣𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢

Hi! I'm back lol. My voice has morphed into that of Bill Wilkins from The Conjuring 2, lmao. It's so raspy but shouldn't that be a hot element for an author? I don't know. T-T Nonetheless, I'll try to update as much as I can and won't keep you waiting for long, my loves <3

Enjoy!

(PS: Typhoid is subsiding, don't worry!)

_🦋_

"I'm sorry, what?", I asked, flabbergasted by what I may have mis-heard. "Inner wear, Mr. Sim.", my boss repeated and my face twisted into what you would imagine an overly ripe tomato to look like. No matter how hard I tried, I just could not coherently frame a meaningful sentence. "Do we have a deal?", Mr. Lee spoke with uncertainty which probably occurred to him because of how flustered my face was.

Silence.

I did not dare to utter another word.

"I'll take that as a yes.", he spoke out of the blue, putting me to astonishment. "The shoot starts in three days and you will shortly receive a layout. Jay will E-mail it to you. Is that fine?", I bit back the urge to spit out a series of profanities, provided, he was asking me as if, I had a choice granted.

"We...do.", he smiled at my statement, shaking his hand with mine as a symbol of the deal-a steal for him but an ordeal for me.

After a couple minutes of surfacing discussion about my awaiting mockery, he exited the room when he received a call. However, I just could not brush off the expression he gave when he checked the caller's ID. It was almost as if, he was troubled and partly vexed. I grabbed my seat before my hands clasped the sides of my head, ruining my perfect hairdo as I massaged my temples.

"Shit- what have I gotten myself into? Jake, you bloody know you can't do it!", I had this habit of talking to myself whenever I was stuck in nerve-wrenching situations and mind you, I'd much rather go and greet the ghost child of my building with freshly hammered rice cakes and a bouquet than go around walking in an underwear in front of a group of howling men- inclusive of which was going to be my boss.

I wanted to curse at myself for literally inhaling a whole mother fucking tub of ice-cream yesterday night as an appetiser, following suit to which was a good fried chicken meal with two beers. "Do I have my abs intact? How will I rejuvenate my hot self in a span of three days? This Lee motherfucker-", I was on the brink of madness.

I touched my belly, trying my best to make out the outlines of some six pieces of perfectly squared shapes out of the surrounding jiggly jelly.

(A/n: Okay, but why is this so funny? ;-;)

"Not that defined but we can roll with it.", I exhaled a sharp breath, reminiscing everything offensive or hurtful that I could've done or said to my fate and God because clearly, they both were solely, wholly and strongly opposing me without a hint of humanitarianism.

How rude.

At that point, only God knew, what grudge he was holding against me.

Jeez.

"Holy crap-", I screamed when the door to the cabin abruptly flung open, unveiling a smirking Jay. "Man, you scared the shit out of me.", I gasped, my hand clenching my black buttoned up shirt. "Wasn't the initial intention but the way you reacted makes me wanna do it again.", I fisted my hands into flame throwing balls at his mocking laughter. "I'm doomed and you're laughing? How ignorant!", I sulked, sinking into my chair with my arms crossed.

"He's giving you the opportunity of a lifetime and you're complaining? Jake, do you even know how big this campaign is?", I gave him a loathing smile, almost wanting to choke him. "I don't know, nor am I bloody interested. You expect me- a noob, to walk around naked in front of a bunch of unknown faces? I'm an INTP, for fuck's sake.", I spat, closing my eyes in vexation.

"Oh my God. You really don't know, do you?", Jay exasperated- something that I should do, provided, I was caught up in a crossfire.

"Not all faces will be unknown, sweetheart.", I physically gagged at the nickname which was followed by his hearty laugh. "Boss will be there, I know but that just makes the situation worse. I'm his secretary! Do you reckon how awkward it would get?", I whined miserably.

"Apart from him, someone else would also be present- someone, you absolutely adore.", he spoke with a lingering sense of mischief clouding his deep tone and I stared at him, dumbfounded.

"Sunghoon?", he facepalmed at my dumb instincts.

"No, you silly. Take a better approach as you think. Who is someone who you would give up your life for, someone you would abandon your own oxygen mask for during a plane crash, someone you would give up your dearest Aussie accent for? Hint for you, he's associated with the brand you're about to model for."

I thought for a while...

Before my eyes morphed into huge, juicy lemons...

I gasped, feeling the air seeping out of my lungs...

Cocking my face to meet his smirking one, I shouted...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"JEON JUNG KOOK?"

___________________________________________________

CHAPTER: 15

I'M SCREAMING, I'M CRYING AND I'M LOVING THE PAIN IN MY TONSILS JUST AT THE MERE MENTION OF MAH MAN- correction, Taehyung's man.😔

(Sorry Tae but I got carried away. Just don't come at me with Jin's pink slipper, I beg your mercy.)

(T-T)