ℭ𝔞𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔤𝔫

Two days later~

The kitchen incident was not the most happening thing in Jake's life, given, how much he regretted it. According to his intuitions, he was being unnecessarily teased whenever his timid gaze met his boss' playful one- with his eyebrows dancing to a certain mocking rhythm. 

"Damn you, Sim Jake! Why in the world did you even do it?", he cursed at himself, face palming as he collected the scattered documents from his desk, relieved that Heeseung was not around him. The day wasn't peculiarly special- exclusive of the mockery his boss had created out of him in the morning when he made his latte a tad bit sweeter than what he usually enjoyed. 

"Have you been on stuff lately, Mr. Sim? You seem narcotically bemused.", Jake mimicked how Heeseung had called him out, his expressions on point according to a certain someone who had his frame supported against the office's door. "Narcotically bemused— who does he think he is? Barack Obama?", the blonde scoffed, arranging the disheveled stack of files. "Calling me a druggie when he's a doper himself! Bloody narcissist."

"Not necessarily Obama but your boss for sure.", the sudden assertion astonished the babbling former. "Fuck—", he cursed, his hand clasped to his chest as he turned around to face a smirking Heeseung, panting. 

"Bloody narcissist, hm?", the elder sauntered towards him, his walk slow and teasing. "No— of course, not! I wasn't talking about you, sir.", Jake's speech faltered- a ridiculing smile adoring Heeseung's lips. "But, I reckon that I'm the only one who calls you Mr. Sim and also called you out for being on stuff. Am I not?", before Jake could even process what was going on, he found himself caged between Heeseung's muscular arms and his desk- the sneering black haired male smirking at his vulnerability. 

"Jeez— um, I—", he stuttered, feeling Heeseung's hot breath fanning his face. "You?"

"I'm....sorry.", Jake sincerely apologised, his head low in fear. "Ay, but why? I'm kinda impressed because of how well you resonated with my character. Good job.", the sudden head pat made Jake shrink under the burden of Heeseung's hand. 

"Not gonna lie, you'll do awesome as an actor...", the elder halted mid sentence, caressing the back of his secretary's head. "Which is why I have a proposal to make.", he added, unfurling a formal document right before Jake's eyes. "What kind of proposal, sir?", it was an innocent interrogation but it wouldn't be Heeseung if he did not mess around. 

"Not confessing my love for you, don't worry.", the male could have sworn that he had seen a narrow shift of mood on Jake's face- a gloom clouding his handsome features. "We need promotional videos for our upcoming collaboration with Calvin Klein and who better than you could be the lead actor? Not even me, to be honest.", his statement rang in Jake's ears. "Huh? I can't act, sir!"

Heeseung snickered at him before saying, "You know, you should never lie to your boss. It's basic professionalism.", Jake internally rolled his eyes at the lecturing tone. "You just gave me the best audition, Mr. Sim."

"Sir, but—"

Heeseung's hand made him pause. "You're excellent for the job. Did you realise that you were even impersonating the way I usually stand? Commendable! Plus, I'm short of time to select, shortlist and approve models individually. I know you can do this much for me, right?", the elder was on the verge of pleading. "An assured bonus of whatever amount you'd like. Fine?", the blonde felt divided. 

"Alright, I guess.", he sighed- his eyes widening at the abrupt hug he received. "Thank you! You're a life saver, Jake-ssi.", he internally gasped at the proximity- Heeseung's face in his neck wasn't helping either. 

"Um—", he coughed, slightly pulling away. From his peripheral vision he could make out the distaste on Heeseung's face. "W-What kind of campaign is it, though?"

"Inner wear."

_________________________________________________

CHAPTER: 14

For those who have read my novel 'Anti- Romantics', you'll know what is coming.😂

And yes, WATTPAD DELETED 'STALKING THE STALKER'😭

Bloody hell, I did not even receive a goddamn email! I've sent one to them, though.