ℑ𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔍𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔶

"SUNGHOON?", the blonde yelled- his slender finger pointing towards the brunette in front of him with Heeseung cocking his head in confusion. 

"Surprise, surprise! You've been good, my man?", Sunghoon paced towards him, engulfing him in an affectionate hug as a particular black haired male eyed them through his peripheral vision. "You knew about me? How-", the taller placed his finger on Jake's lips, forbidding him from speaking any further. "Of course. How could I not?"

"Uhm.", a peculiarly irritated cough arose in the "third wheeler's" throat- the warm-hearted duo finally batting him a stray eye. "Shit- I absolutely forgot about you, haha.", the laugh lacked zeal according to Heeseung- an incoherent expression clouding his gorgeously handsome face. "You two...seem to know each other.", he muttered, a sense of lingering annoyance evident in the tone he used. 

"Yes. He's my boyfriend."

The assertion astonished the elder male; his face now showing nothing but dejection and despondency. 

He eyed Sunghoon's arm which had itself supported on Jake's rather petite looking frame- contemplating how good the duo actually looked together, standing side by side in each other's embrace. Jake's laugh intervened as he playfully slapped Sunghoon on the chest. "Dorks never change, do they?", he guffawed.

"He's kidding you, sir. This idiot is my cousin.", God knows why but Heeseung felt as if a load of twenty pounds had been lifted from his chest with him now finally able to properly respire. "Phew...", he mumbled, sweat beads forming on his forehead. 

"So you had the audacity to make my lovely cousin your secretary, Lee? Not cool.", the young man tried to be witty- Heeseung not buying an inch of it. "I do and that's exactly why...", he halted mid-sentence, his firm grip pulling Jake towards him- their noses almost touching with Jake now crashing into his built torso.

"He shouldn't carry on with your fraternal talks for now. These are work hours."

Jake suddenly felt fuelled by the urge to punch his nose until he bled to death. "Once a jackass, forever a jackass.", he incoherently mumbled- his muttering almost impossible to comprehend. "I agree with that.", a sarcastic whisper purred into his eardrum- catching the blonde aboard with his hazel eyes now the size of lemons. 

"But you've got to bear this jackass for life. Be prepared, Mr. Sim."

(What a cheesy flirt...but, I'd like it too. Hehe.)

The statement threw Jake into an internally triggered conundrum- his mind malfunctioning with his senses now desperately misbehaving. "Pardon?", he enquired sub-consciously; his throbbing heartbeat almost vividly audible. "You should've got it yourself. You're pretty intelligent, as far as I know."

"Why is he such a douchebag? Confusing me with puzzles as if I'm a two year old kid.", the blonde thought, his face showing an unreadable utterance. "And, I meant the two adjectives separately.", Heeseung's wink made him gasp. "Perverted jerk!", Jake yelled, internally- tearing apart from the Hulk-like grip.

"Shall we start, lover boy?", the eldest sounded somewhat sarcastic- his eyes not failing to shoot Jake an indifferent glance. "Sure, Mr. Nut Job."

The meeting went on smoothly without much interruptions from an intrigued Heeseung or a flirtatious Sunghoon who was shamelessly flirting with his 'cousin'- the word being of incoherent importance to the former male. "I'll kill this asshole after we're done.", he pledged- his eyes throwing daggers at his childhood friend. 

"Sir, you seem like you wanna kill my cousin. Everything alright?", Heeseung felt like choking Jake to death, then and there- his sarcasm slapping the elder across the face. "Not really. He's the bane of my existence.", Heeseung gave him a knowing smile-peculiarly dripping with blood curdling venom. 

"And, you must realise that you dared to call my uncle a flirt. Not gonna lie to you, though. He is kinda one.", Jake guffawed, his eyes shrinking as his lips curled. "And so is his son...", the taller muttered, gritting his teeth as he eyed the standing male. 

~~~

"We're done. Let's go, Mr. Sim.", Heeseung almost grabbed Jake by his hand- only until, a foreign and particularly nosy hand intervened. Grabbing Jake's frame from behind, he back hugged him, his eyes boring in Heeseung's as if, proclaiming a challenge. 

"What's the rush? It's already past six, meaning he'll be off his shift in a couple minutes. Cut my man some slack, will you?", Sunghoon teased- a lingering mock evident in his tone. Heeseung gritted his teeth with a sense of anger fuelling him. "This asshole-", he thought.

"Jaeyun~ah..."

Heeseung was left speechless. "Jaeyun? He has a Korean name?", he thought- his mind wandering about how affectionately Sunghoon called out to him. 

"Let's have a party, yeah? Care to spare some of your auspicious time, Mr. Dip Shit?", Sunghoon joked, his hands encircling Jake's waist which did not go unnoticed by a fuming someone. "Of course. I'm free, tonight.", the blonde shivered at how his boss checked him out from head to toe- his cheeks vividly heating up.

"I'm dead, for sure."

___________________________________________

CHAPTER: 9

SOMEONE'S ON FIRE!😭

(Liked the chapter? Hehehehe.)

Btw, I'll be publishing the new HEEJAKE story in a day or two.

Here's a sneak peek, 

Stay tuned!

~𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖊𝖗~