𝔏𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔖𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫

It wasn't a usual Saturday morning- not when he was sharing the bed with his boss, whom he even despised being in a room with, let alone the same bed. But, he really could not help it- not after making a living mockery of himself the night before after babbling something he really shouldn't have and later, feel remorseful.

After much blackmailing done with Heeseung's doe like eyes staring at him, he had singular choices to make- inclusive of which was either share a bed with him or, share a bed with him.

He slept discreetly- his body edging towards the edge of the bed whenever Heeseung tossed or turned in his sleep, fearing that if they both touched each other one more time, he would've collapsed on the floor- dead on his butt.

The sun rays made their way past the translucent white curtains, the intensity of their heat and light settling on Jake's beautiful face, finally bringing him out of his sleep coma. His eyes flickered while they tried to adjust to the sudden brightness while his body and head ached all over. "God, I'm never carrying this man again.", he groaned, his hands latching to his back. He turned to his side, seemingly unfazed by the handsome hunk sleeping beside him- without a care for the world beyond.

It really muddled Jake that he was the same man who was 'The Devil's Favourite Son' for the world and there he was, sleeping peacefully like a baby as he drooled. The blonde lightly chuckled, jumping off the bed in the sneakiest manner before hurdling to the bathroom.

Man, did he not want to face his boss.

He did his daily regime which basically composed of a close to nil skincare routine, brushing his teeth and a warm shower to retain his body's composure- something he particularly needed that day to aid to his tormented back. It was the shower which he admired the most- feeling absolute bliss because of how the atoms of the perfectly warm water felt against his butter like skin- almost sending him in a beautiful trance.

A trance so hypnotic, it made him forget that his boss was right outside the bathroom.

"La, la, la~", Jake chorused an unknown tone which he probably just came up with as he came out his favourite place in the whole house- his towel engulfing his slim waist with his abs on display. It baffled everyone who saw him like that, not that many had seen him, because of how well the towel defined the petite crevices of his structure- something remote for a guy.

He was in his own world, giving no fucks about a pair of eyes howling at him, silently, without a single movement from the owner- him being too fazed to care, in the first place. "Oo, I'm out of moisturiser- Ah!", a scream tore through the thick blanket of air inside the room, coming from none other than Jake. "Sir!", he yelled, his eyes scanning the elder's seated figure who had a dazzled expression on his 'Oh-I-Just-Woke-Up' face.

"Your chest- uh-", Heeseung finally tore apart, a sudden awkwardness in his conduct. "Oh, fuck!", the blonde yelled, using nothing but his hands as a salvage, covering his chest. "I'm awfully sorry. I-...", he sincerely apologised, trying to make a run to the bathroom again, only to stalled by a hand which caught his wrist- turning him around before he clashed into the other's chest.

"Ouch..", he winced as his head banged against all the muscle mass as he finally met the affectionate gaze of the elder- who peered over him with a smile on his lips.

"Nothing sucks more than being stuck with me, does it?", Heeseung joked in a valid attempt to ease out the apprehension around them, partly succeeding. "It ain't that way, I swear.", Jake had heated up just by the realisation of being in his boss' cage with a naked torso.

Amazing.

"You...look amazing for a boy, to be honest.", Heeseung's endeavour to flirt just added fuel to an already burning Jake- his cheeks now turning a shade of bright red. "Thank you?", the boy was in interrogation, contemplating between whether he should stay or yank away and run to his safe place, aka, his bathroom and bang the door shut. The world halted for them as they sank into each other's gazes, one being grey and icy cold while the other was soft, hazel like.

"Uhm- I'll go make breakfast. Please, join me.", after much effort, Jake finally tore apart from the appealing man in front of him, encased in his favourite bear night suit- a foreign sense of innocent 'cuteness' exuding out of him. "Y-Yeah...Thanks."

No matter how he tried to comprehend the situation, it almost felt wrong being so intimate with his superior authority as if, being his neighbour wasn't the cherry on the cake. He evolved into a shade of Fuchsia pink just by the realisation of cooking for his boss- for the very first time. "What's wrong with me?", he slapped his forehead, a nervous chuckle escaping his mouth.

He turned around to face the stove in order to prevent his omelette from burning, only to get called from behind.

"Hey, I was wondering if you- Jeez, what's wrong?", he was forced to squeal himself when Jake screamed at the top of his lungs after seeing him.

The blonde panted hard, his eyes manoeuvring from Heeseung's face to his naked torso. Sure, it was a holiday but being stuck in a situation like this with his boss almost half naked as he shamelessly eyed him, wasn't on his weekend's checklist- not even near, to say the least. But, was he complaining? Absolutely not.

"Y-You, um- needed something, sir?", his speech and motor skills faltered with the cold coffee that he had prepared, almost falling to the ground. "Have you perhaps seen my keys?"

Jake felt like smacking his head with the spatula he was holding. Only if he had, why would Heeseung find himself in the premises of his secretary's house? Holy shit, was he dumb in Jake's eyes.

"All that self-proclaimed wisdom down the drain. Egoistic manhole.", he internally scoffed, or, he thought he had.

"What's the scoff for? Is it a trivial question to ask or are you planning to keep me with you?", Jake was flustered because of how teasing Heeseung sounded. "No! I mean, I had to check your pockets- prior apologies for that, but I couldn't find it.", the younger asserted, heat rushing to his cheeks. He stifled a laugh when he recollected that he had even checked his boss' butt pockets.

"Fuck. I must've dropped it somewhere.", the taller cursed, his fingers pinching his nose bridge. "It wasn't in the car when I...pulled you out of the backseat.", a mis-behaved snort left Jake's mouth, Heeseung's eyes widening at the assertion and the unintentional teasing following it. The males eyed each other, Jake turning away when he felt an uproar arising in his throat.

He was about to burst out guffawing.

And he did.

Jake tumbled over the kitchen top, his stomach hurting because of how hard he was laughing- Heeseung's hearty chuckle following it. "Gosh-My stomach is gonna explode!", the laughing continued, Jake now all over the floor- Heeseung acquiring the space beside him, chortling himself.

It continued for about five minutes or so, Jake's omelette now smelling like burning plastic but, he couldn't have cared less. He wanted to cherish the moment- inclusive of which was Heeseung's head situated on his arm as his affectionate gaze bore into Jake's own- the world pausing, yet again. God knows what fuelled him as he forwarded his hand to caress Heeseung's cheek.

"You look beautiful when you laugh, sir."

________________________________________________

CHAPTER: 13

💕SCREAMING, CRYING, GUSHING, EATING MY FINGERS OFF~💕