0.2

Wanda was exhausted. She never knew motherhood would keep her up all night. She had barely gotten a few minutes of shut eye before she woke up in the 80s.

As she looked at her sons in their bassinets, she couldn't help but sigh.

"What are we doing wrong?" Wanda asked, feeling like a failure as a mother.

"Oh, don't worry dear!" Vision said, trying to encourage his disappointed wife. "We'll figure it out. Perhaps we all need more time to get to know one another."

"Maybe. Or maybe we just need some help," Wanda sighed, sitting down on the steps.

"Well then, why don't you go wake up Lorane? She's bound to help out with her brothers sooner or later." 

Lorane.

"What?" Wanda asked, looking at her husband. Who was Lorane?

"Oh come on, Wanda. She's sixteen. She can get up at eight am to help her mother with her newborn twin brothers, it's not going to kill her."

Twin brothers.

Her mother.

Sixteen.

Lorane.

Her daughter.

"Why yes, um...why don't I go wake her now."

The room was green.

Not a bold, in your face, green, but a nice dark green. Green that you would find in a forest. Green that she...that she...why does she feel so connected to the green.

Who is she.

"Lorane!" She heard. Lorane? 

As the door opened, she came face to face with a beautiful woman. She had scarlet red hair, a sharp yet caring face, and light green eyes. She looked like...like...who was this woman?

As she stared, Wanda stared back.

She's beautiful. Wanda thought. Her daughter had deep brown hair, bangs across her forehead, and a sort of innocence in her eyes. She looked like Wanda when Wanda was still Sokovian.

"Lorane," Wanda finally said, snapping her and her daughter out of their trance. "I need you to get up, dear. Your brothers have keep me up all night. I could really use some help watching them while I make breakfast."

She couldn't speak. She hadn't in so long. Did she even have a voice anymore? 

Clearly her throat, she the few words she could in her shock and dizziness. 

"Sure. I'll...um...be there soon."

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. "Oh, I bet you ten bucks that's Agnes," Wanda laughed. "Let's go see what our nosy neighbor wants."