II

Once Sky and Rain were alone, Sky pushed Rain away and grabbed his ear angrily, “What the hell is going on here! You have 10 minutes, explain!” Sky threatened Rain who cried and tried to free himself.

“I don’t know! I really don’t know..” Rain whimpers

“Then how are we here?! We went to bed and woke up here?!” Sky was pissed, he blamed Rain for reading that stupid novel.

“Sky!! Rain isn’t lying! Trust me!” Rain looks at Sky with teary eyes. Sky let go of Rain and sighs in frustration, “What happened in the novel?! Tell me everything in detail..”

Fifteen minutes later, Sky was in bed with a serious look on his face while Rain was massaging his shoulder to please him, “So we are really in a novel where the female lead would end up miserable life?”

“Khrap…”

“But wasn't Warain woman?” Sky looked at Rain with doubt.

“Indeed but fortunately I’m a man, don’t know how or why but thank goodness, I’m a man…”

“Are you sure?” Sky stares at Rain who grabs his hand and puts it over his chest, “See..”

“Maybe you are just flat..” Sky said as he pulled away his hand in disgust. Rain became quiet then shook his head, “No. no.. I check! I have a little Rain down there..”

Sky looks at Rain’s crotch and sighs in relief, “Good! Good! Or else it would have been scandalous if we were alone..”

“True… by the way, what’s your character?” Rain asked Sky in curiosity who shrugs and really, “Not sure, the character has the same name as I..”

“Huh? There was no character named Sky…” Rain was thinking when Sky spoke again, “There's a kid who was calling me, Phee. He told me that Nalin is my fiancée..”

“What?!” Rain shouted in panic

“What?” Sky asked in confusion

“That’s the evil sister! Why?! Why? Why did you end up with her fiancé?” Rain shakes the Sky in worry.

“I didn’t choose! Plus anyway I’m not gonna marry her! I like men!” Sky said as he tried to brush off Rain.

“Dude! You think it will be so easy?! If we act weird, will people become suspicious of us?! How are we gonna explain to them why a guy who was madly in love with the Evil sister suddenly doesn't want to marry her?” Rain reminded Sky

“So what?! You want me to marry her?! No way! That’s no different than dying single!” Sky shouted back.

“Oi! That’s my sister! Evil or not! I won’t let you taint her name..” Rain grabbed Sky’s collar while Sky looks at him in disbelief

“And I’m your fucking best friend since childhood! Get out of Character! You’re Rain not Warain!” Sky smacked Rain’s head who whines in pain, “Fool..”

“Oh, yes… I forgot, I guess my character is influencing me..he he he..” Rain made an excuse which made Sky roll his eyes.

“Tell me the whole story again with the name of the character! Not as an evil sister or pitiful female lead or grumpy dad!” Sky ordered Rain who sulks but started telling Sky the whole story again.

By the time Rain finished telling the story, someone knocked on the door before entering inside. Rain moved closer to Sky and whispered, “He’s Shan, older brother of Warain and Nalin. He’s one of the most trusted ministers of the King..”

“How’s his relationship with Warain?” Sky whispered back as he eyes Shan who walks inside.

“Not so good, Warain was disliked by her family because they believed that she was trying to steal the limelight from Nalin..”