BLOOD OF THE DRAGON || Daenerys Targaryen

Prologue: In the wake of the flames forbear, the House of the Dragon is now an extinct dynasty, mired in chaos like hues of bitter sweet, there by raising the standing of House Pendragon, their lesser descendants from Old Valyria, whom has staked it rightful claim and hereditary with Iron and Blood.

Once Viserys was named heir to the iron throne, the lords of Westeros bent the knee to the targaryen prince, but after the death of the Old King Jaehaerys, storms broke out, and the dragons didn't dance, yet the iron throne was ursuped swiftly.

King's Landing was sacked, ridded off the last living Targaryen bloodline, all annihilated, except for House Velaryons who bent the knee and swore oat, allegiance and fealty to the Ursurper King.

With powerful dark magic, one dragon was chained down at Kingslanding, others were held captive beneath DragonStone and the Dragonpit. Uther's revolt rid off Westeros out of chaos, giving rise to a new dawn age.

In the land of myths and the time of magic, the destiny of the Seven Kingdoms rests on the shoulders of a young girl. Her name is Daenerys, of House Targaryen.

The valyrian princess has returned back to Westeros in disguise as a servant with a new name Daela of Bravoos. Spurned with revenge and hate for the royal family. Her fate is intwined to the fate of Prince Arthur Pendragon, who is next in line of succession, but his claim is challenged by evil foes, family members and enemies within the Realm.

Daenerys (Daela) is also faced with the odds of the games on the board, which wheels betrayals, deaths, sorcery, illicit affairs, scandals, politics, schemes, plots, & love triangles.

And to secure her claim, she must fight against the rivalry at court to protect her arch enemy Arthur Pendragon.

The two will become inseperable, but when secrets and truths begin to unfold, Daenerys (Daela) must find a way to uphold her position at court and fight to restore the ancient strength of House Targaryen, preventing the prophecies from Aegon's dreams; stop the White Walkers and the Dance Of Dragons.

▪️The Great Houses ▪️

House Pendragon is a noble house turned royal house of Westeros

House Pendragon is a noble house turned royal house of Westeros. Their house words are "Iron From Stone", which echoes their belief that adverse conditions and unforgiving landscape only makes them stronger. They are lesser descendants of Old Valyria, and now the major rulers of the seven kingdoms. Camelot was their homeland after the conquest, but after ursurping the iron throne, DragonStone is now their ancestral seat.

After Uther's Rebellion, House Pendragon split into three branches: the King took residence at King's Landing, thereby creating House Pendragon of King's Landing. He gave the seat of Dragonstone to his younger brother, Aurelius, making him the heir apparent and his other brother, Steffon, became the Lord of Camelot continuing House Pendragon of Longres.

▪️