Epilogue

The scene changes to Lima, Ohio where Kurt is lying on his bed still unconscious from the window banging his head while he repeats the magical phrase. Someone placed a cold compress on Kurt's forehead.

Kurt: There's no place like home. There's no place like home.

Burt: Wake up, Kurt.

Kurt: (Waking up) There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no...

He sees Burt and the others standing by him.

Burt: (Smiling while holding Dick's hand) Kurt, Kurt, son. It's Dad.

Kurt: Oh, Dad, it's you!

Burt: (Removes the compress) Yes, son.

Mr Schue: Hello there! Anybody home? (He and Miss Pillsbury arrived in the house) I dropped by because I heard Kurt got caught in the big-

Miss Pillsbury: Well, he seems all right now.

Burt: We were about to take him to the hospital.

Carole: Yeah, he got quite a bump on the head.. We kind of thought there for a minute he was gonna leave us.

Kurt: But I did leave you, Carole. That's just the trouble and I tried to get back for days and days!

Burt: (Calming and comforting Kurt) There, there, lie quiet now. You just had a bad dream.

Professor Marvel: Sure.

Mercedes, Rachel, Santana, Brittany, Blaine, Artie, and Finn were behind Burt.

Blaine: (Kneels down and smiling at Kurt) Remember me your boyfriend Blaine?

Kurt: I could never forget you.

Blaine gently kissed him.

Rachel: And me, Rachel?

: You couldn't forget my face, could you?

Dick: No, I couldn't forget any of you. But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you all were there. (To Burt) Except for you, Dad. You weren't really there. (Everyone chuckled) But you couldn't have been, could you?

Burt: Oh, we dream lots of silly things when we-

Kurt: No, Dad, this was a real, truly live place. And I remember that some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful. But just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home!" And they sent me home. (Everyone chuckling) Doesn't anybody believe me?

Toto climbs to Kurt.

Blaine holds Kurt's hand.

Blaine: Of course we believe you, Kurt.

Kurt: But anyway, Toto, we're home! (Hugging Toto) Home! And this is my room and you're all here. And I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again because I love you all. (To Burt) And oh, Dad... there's no place like home!

The camera changes to "The End" title on screen then it fades to black.