Kurt Imprisoned

The camera switches to the Witch's castle. The monkeys that had captured Kurt flew him to the witch's castle and dropped him to the ground on his knees.

Kurt: Ow!

Wicked Witch of the West: Well, well, well. (Kurt's anger turned into fear as he crawled back up. The witch is petting Toto mockingly) What a nice little dog. (Puts Toto in the basket and she turns to Kurt) And you, my dear. What an unexpected pleasure. It's so kind of you to visit me in my loneliness.

Kurt: (Fearfully) What are you gonna do with my dog? Give him back to me!

Wicked Witch of the West: All in good time, porcelain. All in good time.

Kurt: (Begging) Oh, please give me back my dog.

Wicked Witch of the West: Certainly, certainly, when you give me those slippers.

Kurt: But the Good Witch of the North told me not to.

Wicked Witch of the West: Very well. (To Nikko) Throw that basket in the river and drown him.

Kurt: No, no. No here, you can have your old slippers, I don't want them, just give me back Toto!

Wicked Witch of the West: That's a good little boy. I knew you'd see reason.

She placed her fingers on the ruby shoes but gets zapped which causes her to scream in pain.

Kurt: (Apologetically) Oh I'm sorry, I didn't do it. Can I still have my dog?

Wicked Witch of the West: (Yelling) No! Fool that I am, I should have remembered. Those slippers will never come off, as long as you're alive. But that's not what's worrying me. It's how to do it. These things must be done delicately or you'll hurt the spell.

Toto leaps out of the basket and runs out the door.

Kurt: Run, Toto, run!

Wicked Witch of the West: (To Nikko) Catch him, you fool!

Toto runs down the staircase and scampers over drawbridge as the Winkie guards throw spears at her.

Kurt: Run, Toto, run! Run, Toto, run! Yes! He got away! He got away!

Wicked Witch of the West: (Exasperated) Oh! Which is more that you will! Drat, you and your dog! You've been more trouble to me than worth one way or another. But it'll soon be over now! (Shows him the large hourglass that has blood-red sand) Do you see that? That's how much longer you've got to be alive. (Kurt is on the verge of tears) It isn't long, porcelain. It isn't long! I can't wait forever to get those shoes!

Then she stalks away and locks Kurt in the tower room. Kurt starts to cry and sits down.

Kurt: I'm scared, Dad. I'm scared, Blaine! I'm scared.

As he cries the image of Burt appears in the crystal ball.

Burt: (Worried) Kurt! Kurt! Where are you?

Kurt: Dad?

The image turned to Blaine.

Blaine: Kurt! It's me, it's Blaine. We're trying to find you. Where are you?

Kurt: I'm here in Oz, Blaine. I'm locked up in the Witch's castle and I'm trying to get home to you and Dad, Blaine! (The image of Blaine disappeared) (Begging fearfully) Oh, Blaine, don't go away! I'm scared! Come back! Come back!

The image of the Wicked Witch of the West appears in the crystal ball.

Wicked Witch of the West: (Mockingly) "Blaine, Dad! Come back!" I'll give you Blaine and Dad my pretty!

Cackling evilly and the image of the Witch disappears. Kurt continues to cry as sand in the hourglass comes down.