The Wicked Witch of the West

Suddenly red smoke appeared and a woman with green skin wears a black dress, black cloak, a black pointed hat and she holds a broomstick appears. This is the Wicked Witch of the West, which reminds Kurt of Coach Sue Sylvester from school, the Munchkins are frightened as they scatter from her. Kurt picks up Toto and Glinda holds her protectively. Kurt reacts in fright as the Witch looks at her evilly then she goes to see her deceased sister.

Kurt: I thought you said she was dead.

Glinda: That was her sister, the Wicked Witch of the East. This is the Wicked Witch of the West and she's worse than the other one was.

Kurt: (sighs) Great.

Wicked Witch of the West: (Walking up to Glinda and Kurt) Who killed my sister? Who killed the Witch of the East? (To Kurt) Was it you?

Kurt: No, no it was an accident. I didn't mean to kill anybody.

Wicked Witch of the West: Well, my little lady faced porcelain. I can cause accidents too!

Glinda: Aren't you forgetting the ruby slippers?

Wicked Witch of the West: The slippers. Yes! (She walks back to the house) The slippers. (As the Witch reaches for the slippers but they disappear from the feet of the Wicked Witch of the East.) (Angrily) They're gone! The ruby slippers! What have you done to them? Give them back to me or I'll..

Glinda: It's too late! There they are, and there they'll stay!

The ruby shoes were transferred to Kurt's feet and Kurt gasped in surprise.

Wicked Witch of the West: Give me back my slippers! I'm the only one who knows how to use them. They're no use to you. Give them back to me. Give them back!

Glinda: (Whispering to Kurt) Keep tight inside of them. Their magic must be very powerful or she wouldn't want them so badly.

Kurt nods.

Wicked Witch of the West: You stay out of this, Glinda or I'll fix you as well!

Glinda: Oh, rubbish! You have no power here. Begone, before somebody drops a house on you too!

Wicked Witch of the West: Very well. I'll bide my time. (To Kurt) And as for you, my fine porcelain, it's true I can't attend to you here as I'd like. But just try to stay out of my way! Just try! I'll get you my lady face and your little dog too!

The Witch cackles evilly then she disappears in a cloud of red smoke and the Munchkins all gasp in fright.