Chapter 2

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
"Uhhhgg" is the sound I make every morning as I struggle to get up for school.
I rolled out of bed, and walk into my bathroom, I hurry up and take a shower, blow dry, and straighten my hair, I walk out to my dresser and grab a cute pair of dark wash jeans, a maroon tee shirt, and a black cardigan. After I got dressed I brushed my teeth and put on some mascara.

7:20. I read on my clock.

I started to hurry up, I put on some sock and my grey vans, and a grey beanie. I was ready to go.

Ran down stairs hoping my father was still passed out from coming home drunk last night. Sadly he wasn't, he was wide awake, still drunk, and standing in the kitchen. He looked mad.
"Good morning, daddy." I say.
"Don't you good morning daddy me you little worthless piece of crap!!" He screamed.
"Sorry, I will be going now." I replied calmly.
"Not without a treat!" He steamed, and with that he smacked me rite across the face.

I ran out of the house holding my cheek and crying. It hurt sooo bad, I thought it was going to bruise. I started walking passed Colby's house, and out he came. All he did was stare at my blankly. I'm pretty sure he knows what happens at my house.

As I was walking down our schools street I was shoved down. I looked up and it was Colby, and his buddy James Verbeck. James was laughing, and oddly Colby wasn't. All he did was stare. It was starting to make me feel uncomfortable.
(Skip to lunch)
I was the first to sit down at our table, when I see Finely, and Cadence come in. As they were walking over, I started to feel something very warm, on my head, then shoulders, and then down to my lap, today was soup day. With being in shock I sat there for a second, then got up. Just with my luck it was Colby. Everyone was laughing!

I just looked at him, and started to cry, he had taken it way to far. I ran towards the bathroom, I could hear running behind me.
I turned around and surprisingly it was Colby.?!
" What do you want!" I screamed/cried.
" I'm sorry, I don't know why I have been acting this way?!" He confessed.
" You know my life sucks at home already, so why torture me here also.?!" I said.
"What do u mean your life sucks at home? He questioned.
" Don't you know. Why do you think I come out of my house most mornings sobbing and holing some part of my body?" I replied.
" Bao I'm sorry, I never new." he sincerely apologized.
"It's fine. But, can you at least help clean up this mess?" I said. He did willingly.
After you actually talk to him he's not such a bad person. I think, I might, have a crush on my Bully!
\\_______________________//
Please comment what you think. Hope y'all like it!😄