Chapter 12

We started to clean up while everyone went home, or to our couch. After we finished we went to bed.
     I woke up to the best smell ever. Bacon! I jumped up waking Colby and ran down stairs.
     "Bacon!"  I yelled.
   "Woah, good morning to ya to sis." Walker said.
     " sorry. Good morning." I said and grabbed a plate and sat down.
I was halfway through my sixth piece when he placed 4 chocolate chip pancakes. I started to dig in. I may be skinny but I eat like a fat pig!
"Any food left over?" Colby asked.
"Ya I saved us some" Walker answered.
They started to dig in 4 pancakes, and 4 pieces of bacon. Payton only had 1 pancake, but we have to cut it up into teeny tiny pieces.
•••
   I am going to take Payton shopping today for clothes and whatever toy she wants. Then as a family we are going to check out the house.
           We are in target and I got her a few dresses, shorts, and tops, and a stuffed bear.
        I was starting to get hungry so I went to our malls Starbucks. I bought a caramel frappe and a blueberry muffin to share with Payton. When we sat down I noticed someone staring in our direction from across the food court.
       I called Colby to come.
It's been 10minutes and Colby texted that he was outside. The man was still staring at me. I quickly  grabbed our stuff and walking to the doors.
     We came outside and I saw Colby. He got out of the car and started walking to us.  It was to late.
        Every thing went black.
....
I saw for a split second a van pull up in front of me then everything was dark. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and then the door close. I kicked and screamed and tried to get free or for someone to hear me. But nothing happened.
     "Would ya quit it already! I thought I raised ya better" said a familiar voice.
      The blindfold came off. Great just who I thought was out of my life is back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short.

I'll try posting more

Plz like comment and vote

I'll be camping for 10 days so I will try to update but the wifi kind of sucks there. Sorry