Chapter 7

"Open up! Hurry!" Colby yelled.
I quickly opened the door to let him in. as soon as he was in we shut the door and locked it. within seconds of making sure we're ok, he pulled out his phone and called someone.
"Hey man. uh, my family and I need help ASAP. Do you mind coming to pick us up?" he explained.
"K babe pack Payton's stuff." he told.
I hurried up grabbing everything. onesies. a dress, short, pants, socks, shirts, diapers, socks, shoes, and her sweatshirt. when I was done with the clothes I ran to her closet and grabbed her blankets, her favorite bear, her pack n play, and a couple books.
"K babe i packed everything." I informed him.
As soon as I told him he ran over to her window and opened it.
"Ok hand me the stuff." He said.
I quickly handed him her bags, and then grabbed Payton. He received a message.
"He's here hurry." I quickly grabbed the baby and climbed out the window with Colby following right after. I quickly climbed down the tree. when I was at the bottom he gently and carefully handed me Payton, then he came down.
He grabbed our bags and threw them into a pickup truck. we climbed in and drove away as soon as my father stumbled through our door. he was screaming.
"Hey I'm Sam." greeted the stranger.

"Bao, and this is Payton." I introduced.

"Nice to meet you." he smiled.

"Hun where are we going?" I questioned Colby.

"Sam has a place out of town. we are going to stay there so you don't get hurt." he explained.
I didn't know what what to say so I just smiled and leaned my head on Colby's shoulder.

{2 hours later}

We finally arrived at Sam's place. It was amazing. it had a Olympic sized pool, a hot tub, basketball court, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a theatre, a game room, and so much more.
I was pretty tired as soon as we walked in. I had Colby show me where we were sleeping. the room was huge with a king sized bed. I quickly set up Payton's pack n play, then laid down. I fell asleep rite away. the bed was sooooo comfortable.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Thanks for reading! Please vote and leave some comments. hope ya liked it.

Please comment any suggestions you have.