Chapter 4

I pulled away. All I could do was smile, he was doing the same.
"I think, I love you." he broke the silence.
I sat there stunned I had no clue what to say but...." I love you to."
We started to kiss some more. but then we heard the door start to unlock. Gianna was home. I quietly got up and thanked her for letting me stay with them. She was so sweet that day.
\\__the next morning__//
I woke up around 6:30 and started to get ready. I took a shower and put on a jean long sleeve button up, rolled up the sleeves, put on some black leggings, my grey vans, and black beanie. As I was walking down the hall towards the stairs. a strong arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me into a room.
"Col..." I got interrupted by him kissing me.
We stood the for a few. when he released me. I asked "what was that for."
"I just wanted to." he replied.
"Oh ya. well what if I want to rite this second." I said.
"Then go ahead."he smirked.
I leaned in, was almost a mm away, then left the room, and him hanging.
At about 7:20 we walked out of the house we were half way down the street when his buddy James and Clara walked up. I quickly pulled my hand away. he soon grabbed it back. I was happy he wasn't ashamed of being with me.
"What are you doing.. with her?" Asked Clara.
"What I can't walk to school with my girlfriend." he said and looked at me.
"Ewwwww!" She wined.
" Ya, what's up with you man." James jumped in.
As soon as they walked away, I got nauseas.
"Hey, you ok? He asked concerned.
"I shouldn't be with you,its only gonna cause problems between you and your friends." I said.
"Who cares what they think. I love you, and that's all that matters!"he replied.
"I love you to." I said as I started to sob. he stopped moving, faced me. he grabbed my face and reassured me that everything was going to be ok. then kissed me.
Nobody has ever made me feel like he does. He's so sweet, funny,cute, and caring, how am I so lucky.
________________________\
Sorry it's short. comment. thanks for reading. hope y'all like it.