Chapter 3

I haven't been feeling well lately. But I know if I miss school my dad will freak out, so I have to get better.
I got ready for school. I wore a blue skater skirt, a black tank top, and cute black sandals, and I threw my hair up into a ponytail braid. I was ready to go.
I came down stairs and once again my drunk father was waiting.
"Morning." I said.
"Shut up!" He quietly yelled.
I just nodded and headed for the door. In the process of opening the door, he grabbed my arm and slapped me in the face. I released a scream. and that made him mad, he threw me to the ground and started to kick me. I was crying so hard, then everything went black. I could hear but, couldn't see. The noises were of 2 men fighting. I fell asleep.
I woke up soon after. I was on someones couch, I looked around but no one was there. I stood up and went to the door. I was about to open the door, until I heard someone. I turned around, and slowly walked around. Nobody was downstairs, I started to get nervous. I had never seen this place before.
As I was walking up the stairs I noticed a picture on the wall. It was of Colby Brock.
"Colby! Are you up here?" I yelled for him.
A reply came out of a room, "ya, I'll be out in a minute."
I walked to the room, as soon as I walked in I regretted it and ran out.
"Oh my god! I am so sorry!" I was so embarrassed.
"It's ok." he replied.
"What?, But ur naked. I'm sorry I should have stayed out." I apologized once again.
"It's fine." he said as he walked out in pj pants.
"come on" he said as he grabbed my hand and walked me back to the living room.
"What am I doing here?"
"I had heard some yelling, a scream, more yelling, and a lot of crying. So I ran in and knocked your father out, and carried you over here. Are you feeling better? He explained.
"Ya, thanks." I didn't know what to say. first he's my bully, then he's my hero.
"Would you like to stay here for now until something happens with your father? Most likely jail for abuse." he asked.
"Do I really have a choice." I replied.
" I guess not." he said smiling, as he stood up and called him mom.

/Colby on the phone\

"She said you can stay here. lets go grab your stuff." He said.
"Ok,follow me." I replied.
We had stuck around back, climbed up a tree, and we were on the roof. I slowly opened up my window, and we were in.
I slowly closed the door and started packing. It took us about 20 minutes to pack everything.
We were done. We threw my stuff across, to the other roof and climbed down the tree. We went up stairs and climbed out and brought everything in and put it in the spare quest room.
That whole day Colby and I talked, watched movies together, and then fell asleep.
I woke up and Colby was staring at me.
"What?" I questioned.
"It's just, that your so beautiful." he replied.
"Shut up." I blushed.
"You are. You shouldn't deny it." he said.
I sat up and just stared back at him.
"You really think so." I asked.
"Definitely." He replied.
"Well your not so bad yourself." and, with that I leaned in and kissed him. He didn't pull away, he just kissed back.
_________________________
Please comment what y'all think.
Hope y'all like it!
Goodnight!