Chapter 13

Great.
  "Hey, sweetheart how've ya been?" He asked.
  "Don't you ever 'sweetheart' me Tom! You need to stay out of my family and I's lives. You were and still are the worst father ever!" I screamed.
   When I finished he looked into my eyes with so much hatred and anger. Then he slapped me across the face.
   It hurt so bad, so much that there will be a bruise, but I knew not to cry because it just angered him more.
     He just smiled and acted like nothin happened. He yelled something I didn't quite understand, and a figure came from a door.
    It took me a few to make out who it was it was Sam, and the two more came out behind them and it was Clara, and James.
    "Well, well, well look what the cat dragged in." Clara snickered.
   "What do you guys want. What is wrong with you! Where is Payton!" I freaked out.
"Why don't you shut up, you daughters fine. We left her your the one that we were going after." James sneered.
   "You are going to pay for ruining my life!" Yelled Tom.
      "Wha..." Before I could finish my sentence I had duct tape covering my mouth. After that I soon was being kicked, slapped, and punched.
__________________________
    It has been 25 days since I was kidnapped. I had just woke up from my annual beatings. None of them will tell me the real reason why this is happening.
      It is around 8:18am. I was in boredom from  sitting for this long. My butt is completely numb I haven't really be out my seat only when I have to use the restroom.
      As I was staring and the dark ceiling I heard many footsteps more than ever. I was now looking around the room when around 20 S.W.A.T members, 16 police officers and Colby came through the door.
   I stayed semi quite so Tom, Clara, and James would hear. It is still the sleep time they always come in around 10am.
    Many of them came up to me un  tying me and taking the duck tape off. I was ran out of the building right with Colby as the arrested and escorted the 3 to jail.
     I just sat of the back of the ambulance holding Colby and Payton back in my arms.
    I am so glad to be back and safe.