Epilogue

The sun shone brightly on the day of Ridgeview Academy's graduation, illuminating the campus in a warm glow. Students dressed in their caps and gowns buzzed with excitement, eagerly awaiting the moment they had worked so hard to achieve. Among the crowd, Lily stood with her heart racing, taking in the sight of her friends and the love of her life, Zane, who looked dashing in his gown.

As the principal began to call names for the diploma distribution, Lily felt a surge of pride. She had made it through high school with her head held high, and more importantly, she had found love with Zane, someone who had taught her the beauty of vulnerability and strength.

"Lily Anderson!" the principal announced, pulling her from her thoughts. Cheers erupted from her friends, and she couldn't help but smile. She walked across the stage, her heart swelling with joy. Zane's encouraging smile made her feel unstoppable.

After the ceremony, Lily rushed to find her mom, who was waving enthusiastically from the crowd. "I'm so proud of you, sweetheart!" her mother exclaimed, pulling her into a tight embrace. "You did it!"

"Thanks, Mom! I couldn't have done it without your support," Lily replied, her eyes glistening with tears of joy.

Collins approached, a little shy but with a genuine smile. "Congratulations, Lils! I'm happy for you," he said, still grappling with the aftermath of their breakup but eager to support her happiness.

"Thanks, Collins! I hope you're doing well," Lily said sincerely. Next to him was his new girlfriend, Emma, a bright-eyed girl with an easy smile. Lily greeted her warmly, happy to see Collins moving on.

"Zane!" Lily called out, spotting him nearby, surrounded by his friends. He looked up, and their eyes met, igniting that familiar spark. As he made his way to her, she felt butterflies flutter in her stomach.

"Congratulations, beautiful," Zane said, pulling her into a hug, which quickly turned into a soft kiss, a moment of celebration amidst the chaos.

Lily pulled back, grinning. "Can you believe we made it? I'm going to major in English, and I'm so excited!"

"That's amazing! You're going to be an incredible writer," Zane replied, his eyes gleaming with admiration. "As for me, I'm thinking about studying psychology. I want to help people, you know?"

"That sounds perfect for you," Lily said, feeling a warmth spread through her chest. "You'll be incredible at it."

As the day wore on, they spent time with friends, taking pictures and sharing laughs. Zane took her hand, squeezing it gently. "I'm so glad we're together, Lily. You've made me want to be better."

"I feel the same way about you, Zane. I love you," Lily said, her heart overflowing with affection.

"I love you too," Zane replied, leaning in to kiss her again, unaware of the bright flash of cameras capturing the moment for eternity.

"We will be together, always and forever, no matter what," Lily said, her eyes not leaving Zane's.
"Always and forever," Zane replied with a smile on his face.