A Flirt with Fate and the Dream of Finality

Chapter 12.6: A Flirt with Fate and the Dream of Finality

Scene 1: Elysia's Healing and the Dream of Finality

After Kiana and Mei left the room, Elysia was alone with Lyka, who lay unconscious, her body impaled by dark spikes from the encounter with her uncle, M. Elysia floated around Lyka's still form, her playful smile ever-present but with a hint of seriousness. As a being of the Elysian Realm, she could easily sense the dark magic lingering in Lyka's body, the seal that held her power in check.

Elysia: (muttering to herself, smiling) Hmm, quite a mess you've gotten yourself into, Lyka. But don't worry—I've always liked cleaning up after strong girls.

With a graceful movement of her hand, Elysia began to dispel the dark magic. Her fingers traced the spikes impaling Lyka, and one by one, the dark spikes dissolved into glittering particles. Lyka's body, which had been convulsing with pain moments earlier, began to relax. The magic inside her stabilized, and her breathing steadied.

But even as Elysia worked her magic, something began to shift in Lyka's unconscious mind. Her body might have been healing, but her mind was in turmoil. She found herself dreaming—a vivid, almost prophetic dream that she couldn't escape from.

In her dream, she saw the future—a future where Kiana, the one she had sworn to protect, would become something far greater than a mere Herrscher. In the vision, Kiana stood atop a ruined world, her body glowing with radiant energy as she ascended to the status of Finality, becoming the Goddess of Earth.

Lyka saw Kiana raise her hand, and with a single thought, she commanded the Honkai to disappear from the world, dissolving into nothingness. The dream felt so real, so powerful, that Lyka's heart ached at the thought of it. This was the key—the future of this world. Kiana would become the one to control the Finality, to end the Honkai once and for all.

As the dream began to fade, Lyka's thoughts drifted to Kiana. She whispered her name softly as the dream faded into the background.

Lyka: (whispering in her sleep) Kiana...

Scene 2: A Playful Awakening with Elysia

Lyka slowly woke from the dream, her body still aching from the wounds but no longer in danger. As her vision cleared, she realized she was still in the Elysian Realm, but something—or rather, someone—was different. Elysia was leaning over her, her ever-playful smirk firmly in place.

Elysia: (teasingly) Oh, your first word after waking up is "Kiana"? I see someone's really in love. No wonder poor Mei is so jealous...

Elysia's fingers brushed against Lyka's cheek as she spoke, her tone filled with amusement. But Lyka, ever the quick thinker, wasn't one to be easily teased. With a sly grin, she decided to turn the tables on Elysia.

Lyka: (playfully, smirking) Oh? Well, I happen to have a thing for strong and cute girls too, you know... just like you, Miss Elysia.

Without missing a beat, Lyka raised her hand to Elysia's cheek, her thumb brushing against Elysia's lips ever so slightly. Elysia's eyes widened, but her smirk remained, clearly entertained by Lyka's unexpected boldness.