Chapter 12.8: The Flames of Finality - Lyka vs. Marcellus

Scene 1: Kiana, Mei, and Bronya Confront Kevin

The barren surface of the Moon stretched endlessly before them, but Kiana, Mei, and Bronya advanced with unwavering determination. In the distance, Kevin stood alone, the vast power of Finality coursing through him. His cold, expressionless eyes locked onto the trio as they approached, each of them now wielding the power of their respective Herrscher cores.

Kiana: (resolutely) Kevin, this ends now! Whatever Marcellus promised you—it's a lie. You're being used!

Kevin's gaze remained icy, and his voice was as steady as ever.

Kevin: (calmly) Everything I do is for humanity. Project Finality will save the world from Honkai. Nothing you say will change that.

Bronya stepped forward, her voice calm yet laced with urgency.

Bronya: (logically) Kevin, listen to us. Marcellus has his own agenda. He doesn't care about humanity—only about power. If you let him take control of Finality, everything you've fought for will be for nothing.

Mei's heart clenched as she looked at Kevin, the man she had once trusted and fought alongside. But she couldn't let him destroy everything in his quest for Finality.

Mei: (seriously) Kevin, you've always believed in saving the world, but this isn't the way. Finality can't be controlled by someone like Marcellus. He'll destroy everything—including you.

Kevin remained silent for a moment, his expression unchanged. Then, with a cold flick of his wrist, his aura expanded, and his first form activated. His body glowed with raw energy, the overwhelming power of the Judgement of Shamash radiating from him.

Kevin: (coldly) You three... don't understand what's at stake. Finality is the only way to erase Honkai from existence. Stand in my way, and you'll be eliminated.

Kiana's fists clenched as she prepared herself for the battle. She knew Kevin wouldn't listen to reason easily—but she wasn't going to give up.

Kiana: (determined) We won't let you destroy everything, Kevin. If we have to stop you ourselves... we will.

Scene 2: Lyka vs. Marcellus – The Battle Begins

While the others advanced toward Kevin, Lyka stood firm, facing her uncle Marcellus. The tension between them was palpable, the air crackling with magic as the two stared each other down. Lyka's heart was heavy, but her resolve was unwavering.

Lyka: (calm but determined) Uncle, this has gone far enough. You can still stop this. Come back with me to Lusitania. Father ordered me to bring you home, but if you keep this up... I can't guarantee your safety.

As Lyka spoke, she raised her hand, and with a flash of light, the rings sealing her magic disappeared. The full force of her power surged through her, elemental energy swirling around her in a radiant display. She was ready to fight—ready to face the man who had betrayed her family.

Marcellus simply laughed, his voice dripping with mockery.

Marcellus: (laughing) Hahaha... go back? After coming this far? There's no turning back now, Lyka. The only future that awaits us is through Project Finality. And once I have it, not even you or Lusitania will stop me.