Which shadowhunter will be your bf?(answers)

RESULTS
IF YOU HAVE CHOSEN 1-
You got Jem!
You got the romantic sweetheart that plays VIOLIN.
Yeah sure he was a Silent Brother for a while? So what? He's still hot, right?
He is loyal to you no matter what, and even if you dump him (WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT?) there will always be a place in his heart dedicated to you. (Awww...)

IF YOU HAVEN CHOSEN 2-
You got Simon!
Simon is a sweet, quiet nerd. You get to sit around all day and watch Netflix with him, indoors. He's a littlebut of a night-bird due to his formal vampirism, but that's okay.

He'd try to protect you as much as he could, he would rent movies and go to libraries with you.

IF YOU HAVE CHOSEN 3-
You got Jace
Yeah, sure if you're a Clace shipper you might be mad at me for putting this option at all but come on, JACE IS LIKE THE HOTTEST CHARACTER OF THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS!
He loves you unconditionally, yet he does have his ego and stuff.
Still, he would sacrifice his own LIFE to protect you, even though he'd tease you a lot, but you'd tease him back, it's part of your relationship.
You also even each other out, he helps you let loose once and a while and you make sure his ego doesn't over-inflate.

IF YOU HAVE CHOSEN 4-
You got Magnus
Yes, you got the bisexual warlock who's overly obsessed with glitter and cats.
If you don't like that deal with it.

As the high warlock of Brooklyn, he has some kind of power (I think). He'd use that power to protect you, yet asking him for too much help might piss him off. He would be angry at himself for falling in-love with a mundane, again, yet he'd try to protect your 'frail' and 'fleeting' life as much as possible. (Just go find a way to be immortal with him.)

If you have chosen 5-
You got Sebastian
Yeah sure you got the villain, but he's hot in a Loki way (WHAD UP REFERENCE TO ANOTHER FANDOM?).
Even though he's cruel and cold to the world, he's a complete different person around you, he's very overly protective (and a wee bit possessive).
He loves the way you smile and your introverted personality.

A/N-OMG!Finally done.Okay there are more coming up.
P.S-Source Internet.