Part 16

*smut*
*my apologies it gets bad*

It's early September, and things have calmed down around the house. But during the hecticness and the businesses of life, you and Logan hadn't gotten much time together lately. You had to admit, you were lonely and horny.

You're laying in your bed, Logan is off somewhere, and you're pent up. You begin to palm yourself through your gray sweatpants, shutting your eyes and imagining Logan's beautiful face. God, it had been a while since he'd touched you. Once you were fully hard, you tugged your pants down, freeing your now hard cock. You picked up speed, letting out soft noises as sparks of pleasure filled you. A hot coil tightened in your stomach as the finish line approached. You imagined Logan's gruff, sexy voice telling you to cum for him, moaning your name-

Just before you reached your finish, the bedroom door swung open, and you froze, your eyes shooting open.
A frazzled looking Logan stood there for a moment, his hands balled into fists. His hair was all messed up, his eyes were bloodshot, and he looked pissed.

You quickly tucked yourself away, but Logan stomped into the room and slammed the door, quickly striding over to the bed.

"Strip." He ordered.

"What?" You stuttered. The commanding tone was surprisingly hot, and you felt your semi-hard cock twitch back to life.

"I said, strip." He snarls, practically jumping onto the bed and yanking your pants down. He roughly flips you over, onto your hands and knees. A moment of gentleness seeps through his angry demeanor as he kisses your back gently, before the frustration returns.

You know this dance well. He gets in a fight with someone and he gets angry, and he needs an outlet. You just happened to be the perfect solution. He rips his pants off, his nails digging into your back. Without hesitation, he spreads your cheeks and enters you in one swift motion. You let out a desperate cry, pain jolting your whole body as he begins to roughly fuck you, with no prep or lube. You grit your teeth, your hands gripping the sheets. Finally, the pain subsides, and pleasure begins to replace it. You're going to be very sore later, but right now the only thing you can think of is the raw ecstasy and passion shooting through your whole body as he grips your hips tightly and fucks into you.

"Yea baby, take me so good~" his voice is husky and thick with lust as he slows down for a minute, savoring the feeling of your walls constricting against him, the sweet sounds of your cries music to his ears. He speeds up again, the headboard banging against the wall with each thrust. He suddenly grabs you and pulls your arms behind your back, using you as leverage to go deeper.
You moan his name like a chant, making little noises of desperation as he hits your prostate dead on. Your limbs feel like jelly, and your vision is filled with spots. Your untouched dick aches, precum dripping onto the bed.

"Fuck yea Y/N," Logan whispers in your ear, to lost in his own pleasure to feel you finally jolt, then cum all over yourself, completely untouched. You cry out his name as you cum, tears running down your cheeks. He doesn't stop though, dropping yours arms and shoving your face into the bed as he continues to fuck you roughly. Your cock tries to twitch to life, the overstimulation becoming almost too much to bear.

When he finally came, he pulled out for only a minute before flipping me over and starting again. This was going to be a long night.

***(smut done)

After several hours and at least six different positions, you fell onto the bed, spent and exhausted. You had just taken a shower together, and best believe it had been an eventful one. Logan lies down beside you, gently kissing your wet forehead.

"I didn't hurt you at all did I?" There he was, your sweet boyfriend had returned.

"No, don't worry about me," you smiled warmly. "Now tell me what's bothering you," you cuddled against him, and he held you close to his chest.

"Nothin' serious, just an argument with Wade," he spoke softly, calm now that he'd let all his pent up frustration out.

"He won't stop talkin' about you in a way I don't like," he balls his hands into fists, and you reach out to gently uncurl his fingers, rubbing smooth circles over his skin. He let out a breath, his hand moving to rest on your bare waist.

"You always know just what I need darlin', don't know what I'd do without ya," he whispers, kissing your cheek.

"Lucky for you, you'll never have to find out," you assure him, gently kissing the tip of his nose.

"I'm never lettin' you go sweetheart," he promises, pulling you against him again.

"Sweet dreams Logan," you whisper, shutting your eyes.

"Sweet dreams baby,"

Pls comment and vote! I'm suffering severe writers block