Chapter One

Jane✨️

This year has been good to me since it started but you never know things can change in a minute in a second and in a month.

But I wasn't thinking of those negativity right now because I was enjoying the present.

Suddenly my phone rang and i picked up "Hey Darling! I just wanted to tell you that we are going to my brother's house , yes your uncle's house so if you can join us" my Mom Darcy Scott is inviting me to visit my uncle House. "tell her I will pick her up" I heard my Dad's voice overlapping mom's voice.

My Dad Charles Scott was a little bit strict man but he was little gentle towards me because I was his favorite child and my brother was so jealous of me.

Ohh Yes, about my Dad. my Dad had a transportation business which he built a year ago. He runs it smoothly.

My Mom is a divorce lawyer and I don't know how she balanced her job and her family perfectly. I mean she never mixes her professional life with her personal life and that what I love about her.

She actually calls me because I live with my Aunt/Bua. Our house is just a 5 minute away by vehicle .

"Yes mom I am coming " I said and After hung up the phone I immediately got ready and went visit my uncle's house.

After we arrived at my uncle house I was searching for my favorite cousin from mom's side of course but she wasn't in the eyeshot.

And then she finally noticed me "Hi hi hi you didn't tell me you are coming I would have ready for our gossip session" Elina said "it was a sudden plan" I replied and after that we went to her room.

Elina was 5 years younger than me but our bond was like we were same age and she'll always ready for gossip whether it's non of our business but gossip was must.

And also she was the one that never letting me move on from my past relationship. She would mention his name Intentionally in front of me because she thought that we were made for each other and somehow destiny will bring us together.

On the other hand she was hopelessly crushing over one of a guy who was  brother's teammate but she never mentioned a name in front of me instead she will ask for Dane Bro phone and check their group photos .

My brother might know the guy but I was never interested in asking because if she wanted to tell me she could have but she might have known that I was not interested in any footballer Guys especially from my brother team.

Out of habit I took out my phone, scrolling something stalking Darshan Raval. But my urge of looking into my ex account was at its peak since my cousin was mentioning his name in our conversation.

This cannot be happen, I talk to myself as I type the name in the Searching Box but none can beat my urge.

I frozed looking at his dp with his current girlfriend. They were happy together.

Flashback

"Let me capture your beautiful smile" ANDREAS took out his phone and started clicking my pics and also he was taking lovely pictures of us.

"Are you gonna frame them?" i tease "framing pictures is outdated. i am gonna put our pics as my phone wallpaper" his eyes meet mine and then our lips collapse with each other.

That kiss was more like a promise to me but i wasn't sure whether he felt the same thing for me.

Present

"Hey what happened?" my brother came after he noticed a drop of tears in my cheeks. "What?" I looked surprised because he looked at me like i was drowning or something.

I didn't realize i was crying, "why are you crying?" Dane asked. I immediately wiped my cheeks from the back of my hand wishing that he didn't see my tears but it was too late. He already saw them.

"What are you saying?" I said denying the fact that I was really crying and that too in front of my brother. "Now don't act like you don't know what i am talking about" he said both frustratedly or worrily.

I flinched "I am fine" but Dane wouldn't let it go, not when he knew that I was upset.

"Don't tell me you're crying because of him, come on It's been a year now and he is already moved on now it's your turn to move on sis" for the first time my brother advised me and made me understand that there is no reason to hold on to something that hurts me.

Time Skipped

"you are home?" My Aunt said without looking. "I guess I am" I replied. "how is everyone?" she asked.

Everyone in this world is fit and fine except me with the broken heart, I wanted to say this to her but my Aunt won't happy knowing that so I say "everyone is fine".

My phone lit up with the new notification and it was a text from my best friend vinny ah yes Vinny Carlos she'd been my best friend since First year of college.

We were clued to each other. She was my secret keeper, my personal dairy and also my second most important person after my family.

I am thankful to God that he blessed me with a Best Friend like her. I can't even imagine my life without her.

She was my unpaid therapy so I was to her.

Her: Hey! Did you miss me?

Me: I am sorry to disappoint you but I am very happy without you here.

Her: hahaha very funny

Vinny was visited her hometown Durby Island, it take one day one night to reach there.

She shifted here due to further studies but also she want to get more opportunities as in her native place there were slim chances

Time Skipped

I went for a night walk with my little cousin sister yes my Aunt's only child Jessica Fernandes.

My Aunt Amelia Fernandes was married to Bernard Fernandes. I have been living with them since my first year of college.

The best part is that never make me feel like i am not their own child. They'd been taking care of me like their first born.

The reason of me living with them was my cousin sister. She was so attached to me so she convince me and everyone to let me stay with her.

From that day i shifted to their house.

I have no complaint against them because they were super cool until you cross the line.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

I hope you guys like my first chapter

Please do vote

#spreadLove

#Loveyourself