A new world

Jimin got startled as the black big dragon started flying towards him. He flinched his eyes when it got inches away from him. He is expecting his death to be done. But minutes later nothing happened. He then hesitantly opened his lashes to see the dragon closer. The dragon stared at the glistening eyes of Jimin.

 The dragon stared at the glistening eyes of Jimin

But it didn't hurt him. Jimin also looked at it's flashing red eyes. Minutes later the eyes of the dragon turned into white light and surprising Jimin it rubbed it's nose on Jimin's nose like a puppy. Jimin's eyes just widened at it's action. Again the dragon stared at him. Jimin can see its fondness in it's eyes. He slowly raised his one hand patted on its rough head. Then again it rubbed on his face. Jimin forgot everything that happened and started to giggle at the beast's affection.

"What is happening."
"Someone is broke into the boundary."
"Its a human boy. But why isn't Helios attacking him."
"Let's attack him."
Sounds were heard behind the dragon. Jimin looked back to met with a group of people. They are all looking pale. All are wearing a black long coat. They have their canines long. Their eyes are glowing different colours.some got red,some got green,blue,etc...

They run towards Jimin to attack him as they are summoned some magical light to shoot at him. Jimin backed away scared.
But then the giant dragon shielded before him and defended all the attack. More vampire guards started to come. Then the dragon blow a larg mass of fire towards them. The guard got shocked. Why the guardian of their land defending a human boy?.

"What is happening?"
"Why Helios is helping him?"
"He must have done some magic"
"Someone please notify the head guard."

The guards talked with them when they stoped attacking. Jimin just looked at them, totally giving up the idea of escaping while the dragone surrounded him with his long body.

"What is happening here?" a loud voice is heard sometimes later. A vampire dressing more sexily entered there. The whispering around the place all died and all other vampires lowered their head towards him.

 The whispering around the place all died and all other vampires lowered their head towards him

He is Hoseok. The people close to him calls hobi. He is the head of the guard. More ruthless and cold when fighting with enemy. But has another hidden character with the closest one. He is respected and feared by all other vampires. He is the left hand of the vampire lord. Got power of teleportation and scattering the enemy with just one blow. His eyes are Emarald green; Which is shouting power and strength.

"A human broke into our territory." One of the guard said.
Hobi looked around and saw a short male standing there shivering. But what surprised him is that the Helios, their guardian at the entrance is protecting him while surrounding him.
"What happened to the demons outside?" He asked but got no answer.

He walked to the human boy. But stood back when Helios hissed at him showing his bloody red eyed.
"Hey, hey easy baby. I won't hurt him. Just want to talk." He said with a sweetest voice to the beast. But it backed away like he got the message. Hobi again walked towards him but kept a little distance. Jimin looked at him with his innocent tear filled eyes. His lips are shaking.

Hobi looked at the most beautiful man he ever met standing in front of him. He did feel bad for the poor boy. Anyone can understand he is harmless.
"What is your name?" Hobi asked in lower voice. But the shorter just stood there without saying anything and played with his hands.
"Hey. Its ok. I won't hurt you." He said. Jimin looked up at his eyes. He did feel a sudden assurance in his eyes.
"J..Jimin" he said with a breaking voice.
"How did you end up here" the vampire asked.
"I... Don't...know" he burst out into teares as he completed the sentence.

He let out the all tears he had been holding till now. Helios moved his head near the human and rubbed it on the other's now red due to the cry cheeck in a comforting manner. Everyone watched it with the wide eyes.
Helios is the most powerful beast in their world. He is known as the cruellest animal there. Its his duty to guard the inside entrance of the castle. There is no history of him behaving good with anyone other than the vampire lord and his friends.

Hobi can feel the other's distress. But he can't do anything. Its only his lord who has the authority to deside about him. So he is bounded to bring him to the court hall.
"Let's go to the lord. Only he can spare you". Hobi said while walking to him. The beast backed away while hearing the name of lord.
'what more is have to come?' Jimin thought as he hesitantly walked in small steps with Hoseok while two guards following on his either side.

____________★☆🌙☆★___________

Vote
Comment
Support

Thank you for reading