Am I dreaming

Jimin looked at the gigantic castle without even blinking. He stood there without knowing what to do. He again looked around with the hope to find an escape. But all he can see is endless empty land that is glowing in red with moonlight.
"I must be dreaming" he taught and pinched his arm.
"Ahh..." He groaned while feeling the pain.

"What! Why I am not waking up?" He confusedly said as he looked the same surrounding again.
"Hello!!is anyone there. Please help me." He spoke loudly hoping to find someone to help him. But poor boy got no response at all. He rubbed his sweaty palmes anxiously. But turn around when he heard a loud growl.

His breath got stuck as he saw the thing before him. A darkest smoke is coming towards his direction. He can see the eyes of a certain creature is floating everywhere in that smoke. The red eyes looked at him hungrily and their fearful growl scared Jimin even more if that was possible.

 The red eyes looked at him hungrily and their fearful growl scared Jimin even more if that was possible

Jimin run away from the smoke. The only way is the path towards the castle. He didn't get any time to think to where he is running as the fear engulfed him. He stopped the running when reached infront of the castle. He felt like an ant infront of the sky touching castle. He look around to see the smoke. But to his surprise there is no smoke anymore. He let out a long breath that he is holding till now.

He looked around the castle while panting. Suddenly a thunder was heard. He shivered with the loud noise. He looked at his side while feeling a flash of light there. He gasped aloud while seeing the creatures standing there. They are wearing a black cloak covering their head. Their eyes are glowing red. They got four Skelton like hands.

Jimin looked at them with horrified expression without knowing what to do

'am I gonna die?' he thought to himself as his eyes started filling with tears.

The figures rised their hands, then orange red fire balls started to float under their arm. Then they throw them towards Jimin's direction. He flinched his eyes waiting for the pain to feel. But opened them after sometime when he didn't feel anything. He got surprised seeing an protective bubble covering him from their attack. He didn't know from where it came. But very thankful to it for saving him.

But to his dismay the figures come towards near him

But to his dismay the figures come towards near him. They tried to touch the bubble. The scared boy backed away from them. But he got traped as he is now leaning on the castle's door. So there is no way for him now.
But by his luck the creature turned indo black and red mixed smoke when they touched the bubble with an loud impact. Jimin leaned more on the door with a jump from the impact.

Then suddenly the big door opened with a loud crack sound surprising him. He stumbled over his foot but luckily managed to balance. He looked inside the mansion amazed. There is no walls inside. What he saw was another world. Dark mountains covered with gray coulds. No sign of green or blue. The trees all are only black or red. They give out a gloomy feeling. But still looked beautifull.

Jimin unknowingly took his steps inside the castle and look around mesmerized. But got out of the trance when he heard the sudden sound of closing. He turned around and saw the door is closed. He ran towards it and started to bang on it panicked. But the door didn't opened. He is now very tired of the things happening around him. He took a seat on the ground and started to cry while bringing his knees on his chest.
"Why this is all happening to me" he said with sobbing.

Jimin sat there for half an hour now. He just looked at his hands playing with them not knowing what to do. He is now expecting something supernatural will happens again.
"I should have listened her" Jimin mumbled when he remembered his grandma.

Jimin look up when again he heard a loud strange sound. His glassy eyes widened seeing the creature in front. He is expected something unexpected again. But this is even more than his thoughts.

There stood a gigantic dragon with fire burning in its eyes

There stood a gigantic dragon with fire burning in its eyes. It got enormous wings which is helping it to fly.
Jimin got up from his seat immediately and took his steps back when the said dragon flew towards him. Jimin's steps come to an halt when he is close to the wall. He looked at the thing scared with glassy eyes which filled with tears.

'I am gonna die this time for sure' Jimin mentally prepared for his death

____________★☆🌙☆★___________