Vampire lord

They walked throught an alley but stopped near a large mountain. Hobi spelled something and there appeared a large magical circle. It is filled with fire.

Hobi stepped inside the circle and actioned to Jimin do the same

Hobi stepped inside the circle and actioned to Jimin do the same. But he keep looking at the circle wondering. Then the guard behind him pushed from his back. He stumble forward with a hissing sound.

"What are you doing?" Hobi shouted at him with a glare. Jimin flinched .The guard lowered his head afraid of his anger.
"Come inside its okay." Hobi said and held out his hand. His voice is now low. Jimin looked at him and then his hand. And again his face. But finally reluctantly he held the hands and took his steps inside the magical circle.

As he walked inside, the world he saw changed into the walls of the mansion. Now it is the actual inside of the castle. The walls are looking dark and ancient. It had red and yellow lamps in between some gaps. Somany arms and ancient things are hanging here and there on the walls. The magical circle disappeared just after the two guards entered.

Hobi guided him through the dark hallway. Some vampire are seen here and there. Some looked at Jimin disgusted while othere looked at him hungrily, licking their lips. Jimin unconsciously leaned near Hobi everytime someone kept looking at him.

Little later they reached a big hall. Four vampires are guarding its entrance. They moved away from the entrance when they saw the head of the guard. They entered the hall. The hall is decorated with so many dark things Jimin can't understand. Even though everything is dark and shouting evil still everything is arranged perfectly and maintained.
The court hall got a big stage. It contained a large throne. Some other seats are also arranged in its sides. Two guard are standing both the ends of the stage. The fire is emitting at the certain distances on the wall.

Jimin keeps looking around till he heard a sound of door cracking. He looked towards the door on the side of the stage. A tall handsome vampire come out of the door. He has beautiful pale skin and broad shoulders.His eyes are glowing in purple colour. Jimin looked at the figure awestruck.

"Why did you mind linked me hobi." The figure asked bringing Jimin out of the trance.

" The figure asked bringing Jimin out of the trance

He is Seokjin. Their lord's cousin. Hold an highest position in there.Known in the entire vampire territory for the handsome face and kind heart. Despite being the vampire he care for everyone. Got power of healing and mind reading. But can be a death wish for someone who mess with him. Hobi know only he can support the human. That is why he mind linked him. Only he can persuade their lord.

"We got a problem." Hobi said eying Jimin. The later looked at the petite figure near Hoseok. Jimin lowered his head and tried to hide behind Hobi.
"Wow!! Is that a human. How did he end up here." Jin said while climbing down the stairs towards the human.

"We have to find out." Hobi said smiling a little at the laters reaction. Jin come near Jimin and examined him with curious look like a kid looking at a newly bought toy.
"He is so cute." Jin commented.
Jimin stood there while playing with his hands.
"What is your name?" He asked.
"J.. Jimin"the human stuttered
"I am Seokjin. You can call me Jin or world wide handsome." He said and started to laugh. Hobi mentally face palmed at the elder's silliness. But Jimin did feel a little relieved at his behaviour.

Jin talked whatever come to mind to the human. But Jimin keep quiet but delivered a small smile. If he is not in this situation he must have burst into laugh and turned into a chirping bird.

Suddenly the door burst open and entered two guard. Everyone in the hall lowered their head except Jimin. He looked at them dumbfounded.

After the guards entered the vampire lord, the one and ony lord Jungkook. He is well dressed than the everyone present there. He is well built and tall. His entire aura screaming evilness. His eyes glowed in dark red. But he seemed dangerously handsome. He is walking with power and authority showing steps. He got the features of a greek god.

He looked at Jimin with his blood dripping eyes as he is the only one is not bowing and moreover staring at him

"Yaa..Jimin...lower your head if you want to live." Jin whispered near him. Jimin immediately bowed.

"What is a human doing here?"

Jungkook voiced out in his harsh tone. His sharp teeth is really scaring. Everyone there shivered a little hearing it. Jimin did feel the fear running through him spine. His entire body shaked.

Jungkook sit on his throne then everyone raised their head but Jimin kept it lowered

"Do you need special request to raise your head." Jungkook again said in harsh voice. The disgust towards the human is visible on his face.
Jimin immediately raised his head and shaked it indicating no towards the question.

____________★☆🌙☆★___________

Vote
Comment
Support

Thank you for reading