To the devil's den

"shit!! Did he just fall from there. Why didn't you did anything to save." Jin yelled frustrated. He and hobi suddenly appeared there.
"Didn't Namjoon said to keep him until he find something." Hobi also said feeling bad for the human. Jungkook stood there without saying anithing. He doesn't know why his heart is aching. But his ego doesn't allow him to acknowledge it or help him.

Then all of a sudden a strong wind blowing sound was heard under the bridge. Everyone attention got there. Helios appeared from there with an unconscious Jimin lying on his back out of the blue. Everyone watched it with a stunned face. Even Jungkook got taken aback. He really thought Helios helped him mistakenly earlier. But now he is sure it is not the case.

Helios landed on the ground. Jin and Hobi rushed there to lay him on the ground. Jungkook also slowly followed. But got a sharp look from the beast. He looked at it unbelievably. How can it be on the side of a human boy who Just popped yesterday instead of his master.
"I think he is tired and lost all his energy. I think we need to feed him because he is a human." Jin said checking on him.

"Someone, get some water." Hobi ordered the guards. They looked at Jungkook for any objection. But he just nodded and they abruptly left there. Little later one guard passed the water to Jin. He poured a little on Jimin's face to make him wake up.
Jimin suddenly come to the conscious. He looked here and there.
"Why am I still here. Why the dream is not ending." He whined like a child as everyone looked at him with disbelief.
"Here drink some water." Jin passed him the pot. He looked at it for sometimes and took it. Then quickly drink all of it like a mad man. Well, we can't blame him. He has not drink any drop of water from the last night and have been trapped at a strange place too fighting for his life.

"Well, since he has come to senses let us take him to the prison." One of the guards said and tried to reach him. But halted as a voice interrupted.
"Wait!" Everyone looked at the owner of the sound. It is none other than the Vampire Lord, Jeon Jungkook.

"Take him to my chamber. Give him any empty room there. Let him be my slave till Namjoon find out anything." He cleared and the Jin, Hobi and Jimin looked at him suspiciously. But he got disappeared into the air as Jimin looked at it amazed.

Jimin wandered around the new place. It is been a little while since the guards dropped him at a room which is in Jungkook's chamber. He looked around the whole chamber being the curious kitten he is. He can see the faint lights outside the windows. It must be morning he thought. But he can't find any vampires out there. Poor boy doesn't know they rest at most of the day time.

"Why are you wandering here." A sudden voice startled him and he was falling on the ground. But a strong grip gotten on his wrist and jerked him forward. He landed on a hard surface. He looked up only to see the devil's red eyes boring on him. He gulped and got away from him.
"I..I am just looking around." He said not meeting the others eyes.
"You are not here for picnic to look around" Jungkook said with a scoff.
"Aren't you worried about the consequences ." He warned.
"Don't try to scare me. I know you can't do anything to me. Even death can't make me afraid now because I had been at the verge of the death several times in the same night." Jimin said with full of confidence while Jungkook just stared at him in complete disbelief. How can he change to like this in very little time. Maybe he has been scared before that couldn't express his character.
"Moreover Bamri will keep me safe." He added.
"Bamri! Now who is that?" Jungkook asked confused.
"Oh...the dragon who saved me earlier. You know we are friends now!" He replied getting excited.
"His name is Helios. Not Bamru or something like that.
"I cant quiet follow that name. So I will call him Bamri and for your information it is Bamri not bamru. Someone cute like him deserve such a cute name too." He said with a hearty eyes.
"Cute!!!" Jungkook huffed. "I want to see if you still say that seeing him being an evil beast."

"Whatever. He saved me and I like him. And the most evil one is you. According to my character I wouldn't have talked to you in my life ever Mr...Haa I forgot to ask. What is your name." Jungkook looked at the talkative male with bewilded eyes. Even Jin wont keep talking like this.

"I am the most powerful vampire. One and only Jeon Jungkook. The Lord of this place. So call me Lord or master as you will be my slave from now on." Jungkook said regaining his rudeness. But it got shattered hearing the giggling sound of the other. He looked at him and mesmerized for sometime seeing the eye smile and hearing the cute giggling sound. But he shook his head to compose himself and asked raising his eyebrows.
"What so funny.?"

"Nothing. You are such a self centered person. Praising yourself. I wonder how other vampires have been putting up with you." The human said while covering his mouth with his little cute hands. Jungkook forget to reply for a second as he saw the most beautiful seen he ever saw.

Jungkook walked dangerously close to him and whispered near his hear.
"Do you want to know what other things they have been putting up with." Jimin just gulped feeling the close proximity between them.

____________★☆🌙☆★___________

Vote
Comment
Support

Thank you for reading

It is our beautiful, cute, lovely, sexy, handsome, charming, kind, caring, etc

It is our beautiful, cute, lovely, sexy, handsome, charming, kind, caring, etc... Mochi' s birthday 🎉

Many many happy returns of the day Love💜💜💜