Who are you?

"How did you opened the portel between earth and vampire kingdom" the lord asked in his harsh voice.
"I didn't" Jimin said fearfully. His eyes are filled with water.
"Hey human you better tell me the truth. Who send you? Why? And how did you opened the portel?"
He raised his voice not liking the mortal's answer.

"I don't know how did I ended up hear. Do you think I am that desperate to come to this dangerous space. Shit! I should not have come out the full moon light." Jimin yelled finally losing his temper. He had enough of it now. What did he do that to end up here in this situation. Everyone present theere looked at him in disbelief.

But he soon regretted his outburst when the devil lord suddenly appeared from his throne to infront of him. There is barely an inch of gap between them. He stared at Jimin with his anger filled eyes. Jimin gulped looking at the red flaming eyes.

"How dare you raise your voice at me." Jungkook roared. Anger is dripping from his sound. He raised his one hand then a red flame ball formed under his hands.

 He raised his one hand then a red flame ball formed under his hands

"Jungkook. Don't!!"
Jin yelled worrying about the human. Even though he doesn't fully trust him, he has a feeling that the human is innocent. So he doesn't want the anger of their lord destroys a poor life. But he is already late. Jungkook had already threw the fire ball on him. Jimin fell on his back on the ground with the sudden reflex. But the vampires all shocked and gasped with the next scene happened. The fire attacked on a protective bubble which appeared around Jimin. Their Lord stumbled back with the impact it created.

Everyone watched it with stunned face. Their Lord is the most powerfull vampire in there. No other supernatural creature can't match with his power. Then how a simple small human can make their King stumble on his steps. How can he not be effected by the eternal hell fire. Who is this boy?

Jungkook watched the scene with disbelief . Then suddenly a vampire guard came running. He bowed to Jungkook and said.
"I have something to report."
"Shoot" Jungkook said. Anger and embarassment evident in his tone.

"The guards who is watching over the portal said that the portel is not opened anytimes recently."
Everyone there confused.

Jungkook's Pov

I have been very angry that a human broke into my territory. The word human itself disgust me. I went to the court hall to know his purpose and eliminate him. But what I saw was a small male who was shivering there being afraid. He is so beautiful for a human. What are you thinking Jungkook. He is your enemy. He stared at me when I entered. How dare he? I shouted at him and enquired his intentions. But all he saying is that he doesn't know. When I again shouted he replied loudly at me How dare he to raise his voice at me? My blood boiled with anger. So without thinking further I attacked him with my eternal hell fire. Even the vampires can't escape it.

But that didn't done anything on him. Some magic is protecting him. Even my steps stumbled. How?

Then a guard came and announced that the portel to human world never opened. Then how did this human ended up here? Who is this human?

End of Jungkook's pov

"Where is Namjoon." Jungkook enquired loudly.
"He must be in library. I will mind link him." Jin said not wasting any time and closed his eyes for sometimes.

Jimin still half layed on the floor without daring to do anything. How many times he close contacted with the death in one night. He can't even imagine it. Still there is no guarantee for his life again. Teares started flow like a river on his face. Without realising he started to sob loudly. Everyone there present there looked at him amazed. Jin's and Hobi's eyes carried pity towards the male.

Jungkook looked at him unbelievably. What is the act now he is pulling. He scoffed at the silhouette. But didn't said or done anything. He waited for the second in command after him to come. He is a genius. Only he can give the answers now.

Sometimes later the door on the side of the stage opened and came a handsome vampire. His bodies are well built. His eyes are glowing dark blue. His hairs are well arranged. Even his body language screamed his knowledgeable and wise personality. He is the right hand of the Lord. He gives advices to Jungkook when needed. He got the power of distruction. Can destroy everything in second. Another thing is that he is the mate of the world wide handsome Jin.

 Another thing is that he is the mate of the world wide handsome Jin

"What is happening." He questioned without knowing anything that happened there. Jin immediately got near him and explained the situation. That is when the petite human sitting on the ground come to his notice.

"He says that he doesn't know how he ended up here. Do you have any idea." Jungkook asked.

"The only path between earth and vampire world is that portal. And that can only opened from here. So opening it by an human is impossible. So the chances are more that he is telling the truth ."

"Then how did he ended up here." Hobi asked.
"I don't know enything about that. Nothing like this happened before is not mentioned in any book."

"But... Wait today is full moon. Right?" Namjoon suddenly asked remembering something.

"Does that matter." Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows.
Everyone eyes looked at him curiously. Jimin also looked at the male expecting to find some answers to his misery.

____________★☆🌙☆★___________

Vote
Comment
Support

Thank you for reading