Becoming the slave

" I see you have got changed" Jungkook said with a mocking tone. Jimin stood infront of him without saying anything. They are now at a room in Jungkook's chamber. Looks like it is made for his personal meetings.
"If I ask you something you have to reply. Didn't I warn you to respect me." Jungkook spoke with his dark tone.

"I am Not a vampire. So you are not my lord. There is no need to respect you." Oh god why did he chose such bad words. Jimin can feel the tight gripping on his neck while a dark red eyes stared at his soul. Jimin struggled to keep his breathing and his eyes filled with hot tears.
"Hey stupid human. You are only immune to magic if my guesses are correct. I can finish you with only my one hands. So don't ever try to provoke me." He spoke with anger while leaving the struggling boy behind. Jimin coughed as he studied his breathing. He stared at Jungkook with hate dripping gaze.

" So from now on you are my slave. You have to do whatever I say to you. If you try to disobey me, be ready to face my wrath." Jungkook said.
"Give him the equipments. He is in the charge of the all works in this chamber all other workers are dismissed." Jungkook ordered and disappeared from there.

"Ommaa......" Jimin cried loudly standing there.
"Come with me" a guard ordered. He followed nonetheless even he is cursing the lord in his mind. The guard showed him all the Jungkook's place and told him to clean the all place.

"Aw...my back" Jimin stretched his body while holding his back. He had cleaned the whole place without leaving any corner. Now his all body aching like hell.
"That devil! If he is not a vampire I would have beaten him to death." Jimin murmured while fisting his hands.

Namjoon has searched the whole library for the book. He sure he had seen that book. But the book is now missing. So he decided to search other resources too. He has to find some answers anyway for the human's safety, or his husband won't give him any peace.

Jungkook is strolling through his palace but halted his steps seeing the strange view. There his most favourite pet, the notorious killer beast, the fire dragon Helios leaning for the soft touch of the human. In otherhand the human is treating him like he is the most delicate animal in the world. He is talking  unstoppable to it while the dragon touched his face and nose with it's head like replays.

Jungkook hide behind a pillar to listen what he is talking. He doesn't know why but the human is making him feel somany strange emotions. Now he is curious to hear what is he talking.

"Do you know Bamri, I should have listened to my grandma. If so I would not have fallen in the hell of your devil Lord." Jimin said while patting Helios's head.

'who are you calling devil. You haven't even seen the slight of my devil side.' Jungkook internally scoffed.

"But ofcourse I am happy that I met you. If I have not seen you I would have laughed if someone says them saw a dragon." The animal just leaned close to the smaller's touch.
"Ok ok!! I really appreciate your company. But I have a lot of work to do alone. If your Lord had find out that I am slacking with you I don't know what more hardship he is gonna make me to go through." He said dramatically and then bid goodbye to his Bamri.

Jungkook had been in a deep thoughts. A lot of questions bombarded in his mind. Why Jimin's grandma restricted him to go out on a full moon? How did he open the portal between earth and Vampire world? he even opened the gate. Moreover why the dangerous dragon who won't even mend with the other vampires except him is attached to the human? Hopefully Namjoon can come up with an answer.

"My Lord! I need to report something important" a guard come to the door step and said while bowing.

"You have my permission."

"The guards at the boarder reported that the barrier between the Demon kingdom and Vampire kingdom has started to weaken."

"What!!!ok you can go."

'it seems thousand years have already passed.' Jungkook thought. He had to do somany things now.

"Announce to every important official to gather at the court hall at the mid night. Inform the old priest too." Jungkook ordered.

'the fire of old revenge yet to be destroy you. It seems the time has come.' Jungkook snickered like a mad man.

____________★☆🌙☆★___________

Vote
Comment
Support