Trapped

" I think I have seen a book named 'Selenophile'." Namjoon said. The others looked at him not understanding anything. So he further continued with the explanation.
"The word means a person who has a strong connection and love towards the moon. It is an old book."
"What does it has to do with it." Jungkook enquired.
"I wanted to read it because the name attracted me. It is saying about something about full moon and a special person. But I hadn't read it because something came up that time. It must be in library. My mind says that it must have an answer for his appearance." Jimin looked down as Namjoon glanced at him when he said this.

"I will look for other resources too."he added.

"What will we do with this human till then." Hate is visible on Jungkook's sound.

"Let's keep him till we find out a solution." Jin said.
"Do you think a human can survive here with the vampires. They will hunt him for his blood. It is safe to transfer him to a place where no vampires are staying." Namjoon suggested.
"You are saying this because you didn't see what happened before. Helios protected his instead of attacking. What is more to say! Even the Lord couldn't touch atleast one of his hair." Hobi said exclaimed. But dropped his head when Jungkook glared at him.

"What!! Helios protected him. Why didn't you say it earlier." Jin said excited and smacked on Hobi's shoulder.

"He must be woke up from a sleep. Or this disgusting human must have used some magic on my baby." Jungkook said scoffing. This time Jimin give him a hateful look.

"Send him to the prison. Keep him locked there. Who knows if he have some hidden motive." Jungkook ordered. Two guards came out and dragged Jimin from there.

"Do you have to send him to prison. We can keep him in any of the vacant room here." Jin said feeling pity for the human. They are now currently in a private room only few people are allowed.

"He is lucky that I didn't kill him." Jungkook said.
"Or not because you can't." Hobi teased.
"It is true that he escaped from my one attack. But do you think he really can live now if I want to kill him." Jungkook said with a daring voice. All others gulped looking at his blood dripping eyes. It is true that there is no escape if the Lord want to destroy someone.
" I am going to watch the show now." He said with an evil smile and disappeared from there.

Jimin kept walking with his week steps. He is tired hell now. It passed hours since he trapped in this hell hole. It must be near dawn now. But can't know as the darkness surrounded the whole place. After walking some times one of the guard opened a large brown door. Jimin's eye nearly Jump out of his socket. There is a thin bridge , whose edge he can't see. But the problem is that there is a large and deep pit under the bridge which is emitting orange and red flames. He can feel the heat of it from where he is standing. If he make any mistakes while walking he will be burned to death.

"Now what are you looking at? You have to walk through it to reach the prison

"Now what are you looking at? You have to walk through it to reach the prison. Guards there will recieve you if you reach there." One of the guards said with a mocking tone and pushed him to the bridge. Jimin struggled to keep his balance and shot the guard a hateful glare after it. He then walked on it with shaking steps. One or in another way death is keeping coming to him. He can again survive this if he is lucky again. He clutched his two hands together as he kept up with the walking.

Jungkook watched the petite figure walking on the death bridge while shaking. He has been enjoying the show for sometimes now.' let's see if you can also survive this too.' he internally scoffed at him. But felt little something bad for the human. But he shrugged it and watched him struggling. His evilness is too toxic to let any othor feelings to catch up with.

Jimin kept walking and walking. Still he couldn't see the end of it. He is tired and hungry right now. He is sweating badly feeling the heat of the fire underneath. He is not sure if he can live even after surviving this. He may die with hunger as he is sure that no one want to feed his little tummy here. Hot tears kept flowing while thinking the possibilities.
Even Jumping from there crossed his mind. But he is not a coward to run away from the hardship. His grandma is waiting for him. His friends must be worried. Even if he die here he must fight with all what he got. He is not someone who give up easily.

He kept walking. But then suddenly his steps got stumbled. He tried to keep them study. But got ended up falling into the deep pit!!!

Jungkook watched the scene of the human falling into the shallow and disappearing in the flames. But instead of feeling thrilled and glad his heart clenched. He felt like the world around him stoped.He suddenly want the human not die like this. Someone from his mind kept talking that he did a grave mistake.

But what happened is just happened. He is feeling something bitter now. But can this bring back the poor male. He kept looking at the flames with unreadable expression.

____________★☆🌙☆★___________

Vote
Comment
Support

Thank you for reading