Full moon

"Jiminah... My dear son. Don't go out today night , okay?" A worried voice spoke through the otherside of the phone.
"I know grandma. You have been telling me this every full moon from when I turned 18." Jimin replied.
"I know dear. But it is the rarest full moon today. It occurs only after 1000 years. The moon become more bigger and even more redder. So be extra carefull." The grandma explained.
" you are so superstitious grandma" Jimin said playfully
"Say whatever you want. But don't come out at night. Okay?"
"Okay, now I am hanging up. Have a class to attend. Bye"
"Bye dear. Take care."

Jimin is a 21 years old university student. His parents are dead when he is a kid. He doesn't have any memory about them at all. His only relative is his grandma. She loves him and cares about him a lot. But she is very much superstitious. She won't allow Jimin out at full moon night. They lives in busan. But Jimin is now studying in Seoul. He persuaded her a lot to allow him to go. But he have to follow her instructions.

He is a very beautiful human or we can just call him an angel

He is a very beautiful human or we can just call him an angel. His features and behaviour is not less of an angel. He is very kind. But can be a sassy brat too towards the people who shows their attitude. He got a beautiful pair of eyes that hold stars in them. Button nose and glassy plumb lips add more prettiness to him. When he smiles his eyes become crescent , we can't see anything as it is the most mesmerizing thing ever. His hair is silver blonded. Overall a combination of cuteness and sexiness.

"Yaa Jiminahh. Where were you?." His best friend and roommate Soobin asked when Jimin entered the class and sat next to him.
"My grandma called."
"Oh... Did you heard today there is party at college."
"Party?" The silhouette asked confusedly.
"Yes our seniors are conducting a party tonight. All are invited to come. They are put it in their Instagram page. You are coming, right?" Soobin said enthusiastically.
"No I can't " Jimin replied feeling bad for the later.
"You are not coming? Why? How can I go without you. You are the only person I am close with. Please come Jiminahh" he said with pleading eyes.

"It is not that I want leave you alone.But it is full moon today. You know I am restricted to go out at night on full moon. Sorry Soobin" Jimin reasoned with showing his puppy eyes.
" Oh! Jiminah! In what century are you living. Your grandma is old and superstitious. But you are not. Don't tell me you also believe in her words too."
"Its not that I am believing such things. But how can I disobey her." Jimin said with dropped head.

"Its only this time. You don't have to tell her. It will be fun. Please... please... please " Soobin said while clinging onto Jimin's arms.
"Okay! Okay... Now leave my hand." Jimin said giggling towards the laters childishness.
"You are the best, Jiminahh" he said smiling towards the cutie infront of him.

"How about this." Jimin showed the last pair of his most fashionable dress to his friend. They are currently in their room selecting dresses for the party.
"Are you for real. That is all you got." Soobin commented not liking any of Jimin's dresses. The shorter just pouted.

"Yaah... Wear this. It will suit you." Soobin said while taking out of a dress from his wardrobe. Now Jimin immediately looked up.
"Go try this. We are getting late."other one hurried him.

Some times later Jimin come out of the bathroom.

Soobin just looked at him without blinking.
"Am I looking weird? " Jimin asked at the statue like posture of Soobin.
"What!!! I am just wondering how many hearts are you gonna drop today." He said coming out from Jimin's spell. Jimin just shyly giggled at him.

They step out of the hostel. Its only 15 minutes walk from hostel to college. Almost every students seemed gone already. Looks like only they both have left. So the alley they are walking seems quite empty.
Jimin looked at the sky through the gap of the leaves as somany trees are covered the sides of the alley. The sky seemed extra dark even though he can see the part of bright red mixed orange moon. Sudden feeling of fear out of nowhere runs through his spine. He shrugged and continued his walk with Soobin.
"Its looks like we are late." Soobin said.
"Its because someone is more picky about my dresses." Jimin playfully commented.
"So what. You look like a complete treat now. Thank me later if you get any boyfriend or girlfriend today." He retorted back with a blink.
"Yaah..." Jimin whined and hit his shoulder.

Few minutes later thay reached college entrance. Some students are talking at the corner of the garden.
"Oh it is min ho! Let me say hello to him." Soobin said and ran towards the said groups direction.
Jimin just stood there while looking at the running figure.

But he looked up when he feels the bright yellow light fallen upon him, when the clouds that hided the moon moved away from it. The moon now seems extra red and big than before. And the sky is also looking strange. It is filled with dark clouds that become more visible the when the lightening struck. Jimin feel some fear and looked for his friend. But what he saw next shocked him even more.

There is no campus infront of him. His friends nowhere to be seen. He looked around with terrified expression. He is now standing on an empty ground. The sounds of thunder and sudden lights of lightening is there.
"Soobinahh..." He called for his friend with shaking voice. But got no reply.

Then suddenly a wave of dust storm is started to come towards him. A lot of bats are flying around the sky. He tried to back away from the storm. But got tripped on the gound by his shaking legs. He looked at the storm with widened eyes. But it started to fade away near him while a black castle formed behind it. As the dust all removed there stood a black and ancient castle giving out a horror feeling. The blood colour full moon is shining behind it. The in between lightening adding extra horror to the scene.

Jimin stood there dumbfounded

Jimin stood there dumbfounded. Terrified word can't give him any justice.

"Where am I!!?"

_____________★☆🌙☆★____________