Summary

"You've been helping these girls with their own wedding gowns for years! When will you ever be trying on your own?" Erin's mother shouts from across the bridal shop. Girls of all shapes and sizes turn to see the commotion. An older woman in her late forties stands atop one of the pedestals. A young, radiant girl dwindles under her mother's finger.

"I've got a lot of things going on," Erin shouts back, standing her ground against the mother who just didn't understand.

Erin a 22-year-old entrepreneur is now the owner of the bridal shop her father started at an early age. After losing her father to a heart attack she must figure out how to make ends meet. There are bills to pay, clients to help, renovations to complete. How can any one girl get it done?

On top of all these newly bestowed responsibilities Erin's mother is pestering her, telling her it's her time to find a boyfriend. With her mother setting her up on the blind dates; Erin has decided she's had enough. Making a deal with the overbearing woman she now finds herself with three months to find the perfect man and a new Tinder account. How could she possibly find Mr. Right while running a bridal shop all by herself?

Follow Erin as she discovers herself and what she really wants while working with some of the finest dresses around.