Chapter 83

LEENA'S POV 💍

Tonight was our wedding night, and we stayed in the penthouse where the ceremony was held. Now that everyone had left, it was just Yoongi and me. The thought made me feel a mix of excitement and nervousness, which was funny considering he already knew me inside out. I almost chuckled at the thought.

Yoongi had gone to the washroom while the family members were saying their goodbyes, so he didn’t realize yet that we were completely alone. A smile crept onto my face, but suddenly, an unexpected emptiness filled my heart. I wandered out onto the balcony, seeking comfort from the stars.

Looking up at the sky, I whispered,

"Mom... I miss you. I hope you’re watching your little Leena, taking care of everyone. And now... there’s someone to take care of me too. It feels so good, Mom. I hope you’re blessing me... I got married today, a real wedding this time. Yoongi, Mom... he’s everything. I wish you could see him. I’m happy, I promise. And I’ll keep my promise to make Dad and Leeah happy too. I just miss you so much... I wish you could’ve been here to see this day."

A gentle warmth spread over me as I heard Yoongi’s voice behind me.

"She is witnessing, Elysium."

I turned slightly, feeling a little embarrassed that he caught me talking to the sky, but I knew Yoongi would never judge me. He never had. His arms wrapped around me from behind, the comfort of his embrace immediately soothing the ache in my heart.

"Missing her, hmm?" he asked softly.

"Hmm... You could say that," I whispered, leaning into him.

"How about we go and meet her now?" he murmured against my ear.

"W-what?" I stuttered, my heart skipping a beat. "What do you mean? How will I meet her? Don’t joke about "sent you to heaven by my tongue" thing... I’m already sad."

"Aish, your mind always goes in the wrong direction. You’re such a pervert, Mrs. Min," he teased, a playful smirk evident in his voice.

"Learned from you, Mr. Min," I shot back, smirking despite the heaviness in my chest.

He chuckled softly, pressing a tender kiss to the side of my neck.

"I meant, let’s go to the graveyard. With her favorite flowers."

I turned in his arms, staring up at him in surprise. "But... at this hour? The store’s closed, and it’s far."

"We have the whole night," he said simply, his eyes glistening with sincerity.

My heart swelled, tears threatening to spill as I realized just how deeply Yoongi understood me. He wasn’t just my husband; he was my companion in every way possible.

Without another word, I nodded, knowing that tonight, Yoongi and I would share something far more profound than just a wedding night.

"All the stores are closed," I sighed, feeling the weight of the night settling in.

"There must be something open, wait," Yoongi said as he pulled out his phone, checking the map. Without missing a beat, he started driving in the direction the map suggested. Eventually, we found a small shop that was still open, but it was nearly empty.

Yoongi walked up to the owner. "Do you have white roses?"

The man looked at us, puzzled. "At this late hour?" he asked, and I saw Yoongi narrow his eyes.

"Do you have a problem with that?" Yoongi’s voice dropped, his protective edge surfacing.

The owner raised his hands in defense. "No, but I don’t have any roses left. Just a few dry sunflowers."