Author's Note

Hi. This is Laiza.

First, I want to apologize to all of you.

I know that you guys didn't expect na ganito 'yung ending nila Soleil and Astraea but yes, it is. It was planned from the very beginning and yes, I will not change the ending. I believe that every ending doesn't have to be what everyone has hoped for. I understand if some of you were upset or disappointed, but I hope you guys see the deeper meaning behind their end.

I know that everyone deserves a happy ending, but life doesn't work that way. Sometimes, the most meaningful journeys don't end with the happiness we envision but with lessons we never expected.

So, ayon. FH is done! It was a long ride and it made me somewhat relieved kasi I am done with the most challenging story I have ever written. In those three books na na-published here sa Wattpad, this book was the hardest to write. I am contemplating talaga if itutuloy ko ba 'yung ending or hindi (the reason why it took me so looooong to update) pero natuloy pa rin 'yung original plan talaga. Pasenya na kayo.

Anyways, I've read a message last time regarding if I have the plans of publishing a physical book of my stories. I'm sorry pero hindi siya napasok sa isip ko, not even once. It's free na dito sa app na 'to, everyone can read it. Gusto niyo ba gumastos? Hahahahaha

Okay, last na. Thank you to everyone who come this far! I'm sorry if I disappoint some of you, babawi na lang ako sa natitirang story sa series na 'to. Promise wala ng mamamatay.

Next will be Esther and Felicity's story. Midterms week lang but Chapter 1 will be published soon.

Thank you and I'll see you on the other side! Love you.

Ps. Again, guys. Please stop giving spoilers or avoid leaving comments on other stories about what happened here :( Parang unfair naman ata na nasaktan kayo dito habang 'yung magbabasa pa lang e hindi sa kaka-spoil niyo.