120. SEVENTEEN Minghao - Lunch Date {Dedication}

Sanghee and Hyun Ok walked down the hallways of Pledis Entertainment and as soon as they reached Seventeen's practice room they looked at each other and smiled from ear to ear. Both of them haven't seen their boyfriends for such a long time ever since their debut, the promotions, fan signs and tons of other events that are listed on their never ending schedule. Hyun Ok grabbed the door handle and Sanghee gave her a slight nod before she pulled the door open. Right when the door opened the loud voices of the boys filled the hallways and their ears. They just giggled and walked in, the boys were so busy that they didn't even notice the girls. The two took a seat on the couch and just watched the craziness in front of them quietly.

"Hey dorks!" Hyun Ok called their attention and they finally stopped whatever they were doing and looked at the girls. Vernon, Hyun Ok's boyfriend had wide eyes and his mouth suddenly formed his side smirk and ran up to his girlfriend.

"Jagiya!" Vernon yelled as he run up to her and kissed her as soon he had her in his arms.

"Okay you two, too much," Minghao teased and everyone agreed and looked away from the couple. "I missed you so much," he added as he pull Sanghee up from the couch and hugged her as tight as he can.

"I missed you too but babe, you're crushing my bones," she said in between giggles and he finally let go.

"Seungcheol hyung! I'll just take Hyun out arasseo?" Vernon yelled and ran out the practice room with his girlfriend.

"If those two get caught by fans or paparazzi, I'm not even sorry," Sanghee laughed and everyone agreed with her.

"They'll get in trouble with the management you know?" Minghao reminded her and she just put up her "innocent" smiled. "Aigoo jagiya, you really hate them huh?" he chuckled and she nodded. Minghao then moved his hand to her petite hips and pulled her closer, their faces were only inches apart and Minghao leaned in to give her a kiss but someone stopped them.

"Yah, yah. No kissing my sister," Mingyu said shaking his head and Sanghee hit his arm.

"Oppa jinja," she faked a smile and he just rolled his eyes at the couple.

"Hyung I'm taking her out for a lunch date eo?" Minghao said taking Sanghee's hand.

"Don't get caught by people though," he reminded them and the two nodded.

"Well, I want the world to know that she's my girlfriend so..."

"That sir, sounds good but it's probably a bad idea to let them know now," Sanghee said in between giggles and he just nodded.

"Kaja?"

"Yeah I'm getting hungry," she smiled at him and they walk out of the practice room.

When the two walked out of the entertainment building, they saw a bunch of people surrounding Vernon and Hyun Ok in the other street. The management sent body guards for the two but they were already caught by the public which is a bad news for the fans.

"They're busy with those two so..." Minghao whispered in her ear and she put on her hood and Minghao did the same.

"You sure we'll be safe like this?" Sanghee laughed as they walk the opposite street.

"Yeah. The whole world will be busy with news about those two so might as well take advantage of that," he laughed.

"Wow. You seem like you hate those two as well huh?"

"Not hate, more like I get annoyed sometimes that they talk about stuff in front of Dino," he chuckled and she eagerly nodded in agreement. "Should we get some noodles?"