27. EXO Sehun/Kai [Requested] - Him or him? (Love Triangle)

At first you thought that having lots of guys like you feels so amazing and fun, not until your two best friends fell for you. You don't want to lose either of them, you never dreamed of choosing between the two of them.

"It's either me or him." Kai tells you.

"Don't make her choose man." Sehun says.

"She's still gonna end up choosing between the two of us, so let her choose now." Kai states.

"You're gonna give her a hard time!" Sehun's voice starts to get louder.

"WEare giving her a hard time, not just me!" Kai yells back.

"Stop! Can you guys just please stop?" you beg and the two of them went silent. "Just give me time please. I need time to think. Jebal." you plea.

"Arasseo. We'll be waiting uh? Just don't stress out." Sehun tells you.

"Uh, I won't. Komawoyeo." you tell him.

"I'm gonna prove you that I am the one you deserve, not him." Kai says as he walks out of the room.

"I'll go now, do you want me to stay or take you home?" Sehun asks.

"I'm okay, I'll stay here for a little while." you assure him. "Just go home and rest, I'll call my brother to pick me up."

"Arasseo. Text me when you get home. Be safe." he say as he hugs you and takes the leave.

~

The next day you decided to walk to school and on the way you see Sehun coming out of the convinience store.

"Sehun-ah!" you call.

"Oh! (Y/N)!" he say stopping, you quickly half jog half walk to him.

"Let's go together?" you ask.

"Sure. Kaja."

When the two of you reach the school, you found Kai standing by the gate. Sehun and you approach him and he seems mad.

"Is this the reason? Is he the reason why you didn't want me to pick you up? If you already picked him you could've let me know! Instead of making me look stupid waiting for you!" he yells.

"Kai, wait. It's not like that, I wanted to walk by myself-"

"You call this walking by yourself?" he cuts you off.

"Can you please let me finish? God!" you yell back and he shuts his mouth up.

"It's like this Kai, she was walking by herself, then I saw her. And I asked her to walk with me." Sehun answers for you and takes the blame.

"Oh, so it's your fault. How about I make you realize that she's gonna choose me, not you. So stay away from her!" Kai yells at Sehun taking him by the collar.

"Kim Jongin! What's gotten into you? Put him down now! Now!" you yell at him.

"Anya! You choose now (Y/N), it's me or him!" Kai tells you.

"No! I need time!" you yell.

"If you don't give me an answer now, I will make his face kiss my fist!" Kai threatens.

"Kai, stop." Sehun pleas.

"You shut up! I'm not talking to you!" Kai yells on Sehun's face.

"So who?" Kai adds.

You keep silent, not knowing what to tell them or what to do.

"Alright then." Kai says aiming to punch Sehun.

"I choose him Kai! I choose Sehun!" you finally spill it out.

Kai puts him down and looks at you with teary eyes. "Mo?" he ask in a weak voice as he walk up to you.

"Look Kai, I don't want to lose you or our friendship. I liked Sehun for a long time, I just didn't want to ruin our friendship. You confessed first, I know. You were always there for me, you protected me, you are there when I need someone. You were also sweet and nice to me. But that doesn't change my feeling for Sehun." you explain looking straight to his eyes.

"Just listen to her Kai." Sehun says.

"I don't want to lose our friendship or you. Please." you beg.

"Well, it seems like you just did." Kai says as he walks away.

"Wait, Kai." you say running up to him.

"Mian." you say and you hear him sniff. He turns around to hug you.

"I'm good with being friends, but Sehun, don't hurt her or I won't hesitate to kill you. Maybe one day we'll be friends again, (Y/N). Until then, I'll be missing the two of you. I wish happiness for the two of you." Kai says letting go of you. "Bye." he adds then walks away.

"Gwaenchanha?" Sehun asks wrapping his arms around you.

"Ne. I just wish he understood." you whisper in a shaky voice.

"He will, someday. Thanks for giving me the chance (Y/N), I promise that I will do everything to keep you happy, and I will never hurt you." he promises.

"Don't promise Sehun, just do it arasseo?" you say hugging him back.

"Arasseo. Kaja? We're gonna be late." he says taking your hand as you walk hand in hand to class.

~~~~~

THE END!

~~~~

Requested by @tysha_allen :) Hey bibi! I hope you liked the imagine! Tell me what you think ^^

SONG OF THE DAY #2....

"Why you gotta be so rude, don't you know I'm human too... I'm gonna marry her anyway!" -Magic! (Rude)

~Hyun Ok. x