82. EXO Kyungsoo [Requested] ~ Ride (Smut)

WARNING:

EXPLICIT, MATURE, SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU THIS TYPE FO STORIES BOTHERS YOU, PLEASE SKIP. Thank you. ~Hyun Ok. xx

~~~~~~

Kyungsoo gets ready with the boys of EXO for the awards night in their hotel room. He takes his suit out after getting our of the shower. He dries his hair, and put his clothes on. The hair dresser calls him to get his hair ready for the night, after Kai, he was called by the make-up artist.

"Dyo-ya. You better get something ready with you. I heard Joanne is wearing a really sexy dress." Chanyeol teases him.

"Yah! Hyung michyeosseo?!" Kyungsoo yells, throwing the hair brush to Chanyeol.

"Yah, Do Kyungsoo. I am just reminding you, it's better to be prepared." Chanyeol says throwing a condom to Kyungsoo.

"Aish! Jinja, michyeo." Kyungsoo says in between chuckles.

Joanne opens the door of the room, stupidly forgetting to knock. Kyungsoo has the condom right on his hands and she catches him with it. Kyungsoo immediately hides it in his pocket.

''Joanne. Why won't you knock?" Chanyeol says.

"Oh, mianhaeyo." she answers bowing.

"Gwaenchanha. Kunde Joanne, you look gorgeous." Chanyeol compliments her and she blush.

''Hyung, that's my girl.'' Kyungsoo says standing up and taking her hand.

"You look hot and gorgeous as always jagiya." he whispers in her ear, which sent chillss down her spine. Her face turns red and she do her best to hide it.

"Dyo-yah, what did you tell her that made her face all red?" Chanyeol says and she gives him death glares for telling Kyungsoo what he saw.

'Mian.' he mouthed to her and he walks away.

"Ready?" Kyungsoo asks and her and she simply nods with a smile on her face.

He wraps his arms around her waist and they walk to the exit with the rest of the band and their dates. The group was divided into two limousine since all twenty four won't wit in just one. Of course EXO-K members are together, same with EXO-M. Kyungsoo helps Joanne in first and he goes after her. They sit together so close and Kyungsoo kept his arms wrapped around her waist. As the limo arrives at the venue, Joanne suddenly got nervous when she spot the flashes approaching them. Kyungsoo felt her startle a little bit.

"Gwaenchanha?" he asks.

"Nae, gwaenchanha.'' she simply lies.

"Arasseo. Kaja." he says following Suho and the other boys.

He steps out of the car and offers his hand. Joanne immediately takes his hand and she tries her best to hide her nervousness. Kyungsoo squeezes her hand, reassuring her that everything's gonna be alright. Joanne smiles for the cameras and let Kyungsoo answer some of the questions for her.

The staff lead the way to their table all the boys helped their dates to take a seat. Joanne looks into Kyungsoo's eyes and mouths thank you. He plants a sweet kiss on her lips in response, leaving her speechless. Kyungsoo lets out light chuckles as he see her reaction. Joanne shakes off her shock expression and smile as her blood rushes to her face, mentally thanking the dim lighting for hiding her crimson red face.

As more people walk in the event, Joanne start to get nervous and she can't hide it anymore. Kyungsoo knows just one thing to calm her down, so he brings his hand to her thigh rubbing it to comfort her. It seems to work, but after a while it stopped.