109. SHINee Onew [Requested] - Whining Onew (Cute)

"Lee Jinki! How many times to I have to tell you not to use the dish washer?" Jelaine complained while holding the still dirty plate up. Onew then scratched his head and put the mop at the corner of the room.

"Watch this jagi," he said and grabbed the plate from her. He the grabbed a wet towel and rubbed the stain off the plate.

"Ew...that's gross babe. Let me just do the dishes, then we'll go was the car," she told him and he chuckled and went back to mopping the floor.

After cleaning the house, they went to the garage to clean the car. Onew then started to hose and Jelaine got the soap ready, along with the sponges. Onew sprayed the car with water and she start to scrub the dirty sides of the car. She noticed him being so serious about cleaning the car, so she grabbed the hose and aimed it to his direction. She twisted the hose on and water splashed Onew. He glared at her and she giggled. He then grabbed the bucket of water with soap and chased her. She ran to the other side of the car and he followed her. She threw the sponge at him and he splashed the water at her.

"Ya!" she yelled and he laughed. Onew set the other hose up and Jelaine grabbed the other one. He turned it on and aimed it to her direction, she did the same thing and they didn't even know that they are having a water fight. The two stopped and Onew hugged her.

"You look so cute jagi," he said and put the bubble of soap on her face.

"Aish..." she joking said and he kissed her on the lips.

"Can I order chicken?" he asked and she nodded.

"I'll go get you rclothes ready up in the room, and I'll be taking a shower."

She walked