Chapter 1: Best Night Of Thir Lives

Quote 

“ Every choice we make can be a celebration of the world we want.”

— Frances Morre Lappe

---------------------------------------------------------------

" " = talking and speaking

= author's pov

' ' = Thinking

(Meanwhile)= Spik, and pov change

Bold = The viewing/world

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 Best Night Of Their lives

UA High had been wrecked during the war but had been rebuilt enough for tonight. Tonight was special. Tonight all of UA and the remaining heroes celebrated the end of the war with their comrades and friends. 

Tonight was the night... The war was over and the league was either in hiding or arrested by the authorities. Due to the actions by 1A and Eri many of the heroes who would have died didn't. Izuku defeated Shigaraki and with the end of the most terrible villain in history All For One being no more the world could rest a lot easier. Izuku was hailed as the youngest number one hero in history. 

While with the defeat of All For One the great power, One For All given to Izuku by All Might which had been given to him by his master, had now died down. The great torch was fading with each previous holder that had carried stepping away one by one. Until all that was left was Izuku the ninth and All Might. Nana stayed waiting for the day she and All Might could step down forever and fade away into the great beyond. The Torch’s flame had died down not yet been extinguished with only four left to tend to it.

The First holder was not yet ready to leave, but would be soon. He had one last thing to say to the Ninth holder Izuku, but that could wait. For now he could have his fun and tonight they would talk. He had already been doing a great job as the number one hero.

Izuku had already done a lot physically and in the political sphere of Japan. Now being the loudest voice there and being the new number one hero. He would go on to shock the nation once again during the LOV trial for the remaining and arrested members that survived. Outrage and support sounded in equal measures for the newest number one hero, as he asked that they receive help instead of going to prison. He blasted the news with the events that led up to their transformations into the people they saw today and did not excuse their crimes but wanted people to understand. 

“ It is the job of the hero to help the many, and that includes them. If they so wish to help themselves, who am I or we to deny them?” He asked the nation in his speech. The courts decided with some aid from All Might and Nezu that their penitence would be their service to the city that they had once sought to tear down. Their punishments varied from each villain but redemption would be theirs if they worked and wanted it. Only a fool thinks redemption easy, and after all they went through they were no fool.

Izuku pushed for quirk laws helping the quirkless and people with villainous quirks so no one would get treated like the members of League Of Villains had been. It wouldn't stop the mistreatment nor the inequality among men that lead to abuse but hopefully lessen the amount of it. He couldn’t be everywhere but he would help where he could. He did by  Speaking out saying that villains were made not born and so that it was up to everyone to do what they could and to help by being the hero they saw in themselves.

Everyone from the League of Villains was either in hiding, in prison or dead. Now they are getting the help they need whie staying at UA  for their new villain rehabilitation program. This new program giving them a chance to live the life of a hero they wanted when they were kids, or anything else they wanted in life. This time their future couldn't be brighter. Toga, Mustard, spinner, and others would now walk the halls of UA high not as invaders or villains but students under the villain rehabilitation program. Some hoped to be a hero to inspire villains to go good, or just to lead normal lives afterwards.